Barbeque Party (part.2)

Johan was on his way to pick up Y/N from the restaurant.

"Damn, this girl it's cold out here I can barely walk," Johan sighed, as he walked with his hands tucked in his hoodie.

Johan slowly shuffled to the entrance and waited for her from a distance because he didn't want to be seen by Zack or Mira. While waiting he heard some kind of whining and growling sounds.

"Where are these sounds even coming from?" Johan wondered.
At first, Johan was trying to avoid them. But he felt the urge to know where these sounds were coming from.
"What if someone is in trouble?" Johan was concerned.

Johan walked towards where the sound was coming from. When he got closer and closer got a clear view of 2 guys trying to drag a girl into their car.

Johan was shocked by what he was seeing.
"What the heck? Are they trying to kidnap that girl?"

Johan's body began to move on its own. He immediately strode towards those two guys.

"Hey! Leave that girl" Johan shouted.

Both the guys paused and looked at Johan
"Who are you?" They both asked him at the same time.

And that's when Johan saw Mira's face, beaten up and unconscious. Johan's heart stopped for a second and his eyes were filled with rage.

"Look here buddy don't-" The random guy began.

Johan swung an uppercut punch right at his face which outstretched his jaw and knocked him out. Johan turned towards the other guy.

"No, please wait!" The guy shouted with his face filled with horror.

Johan grabbed his collar and banged his head against the guy's head. The guy fell to the ground but Johan didn't stop there. He sat on his stomach and began to smash his face. Johan was out of control.

Zack and I were searching for Mira all over the main parking lot.

"Y/n! Where could have she gone?" Zack said, gasping out for breath.

"Zack let's check the parking lot behind this restaurant!" I said.

Zack nodded and we ran towards the other parking lot. When we reached the place it was different from the main parking lot. It was kind of dark and quiet. When we got to the end of the area we saw two guys fighting. More like a guy punching the other guy down.

My instincts told me that something isn't right. The closer I got I could see someone familiar. And finally saw that it was Johan who was smashing the other guy's face.

"JOHAN!" I sprinted towards him.

Zack couldn't move a limb at seeing what's going:
Mira lying down there on the ground, two guys beaten up and
Y/N's friend was all long the person he thought he knew.

I tried to stop Johan.
"Johan! Stop!" I shouted as I grabbed his right hand.

Johan looked at me with his eyes filled with rage. I was terrified when I saw Johan like this.

"Johan! What are you doing! Stop!" I shouted at him again.

Johan finally came back to his senses and stared at the guy he was beating up.

"Y/N..." He mumbled.
He turned back and saw Zack standing there frozen in shock and disbelief. Johan quickly grabbed my hand and stood up
"Y/N, let's go come on!" He said as he rushed out of the parking lot.

But I needed an answer about what's going. I took off my hand from his grip and yelled "Johan! What's wrong with you? You've beaten a guy to half death and you want to leave as nothing happened?"

Johan didn't have the patience to explain or anything. Zack, on the other hand, ran towards Mira and held her in his arms.

"Mira? Mira, can you hear me?" Zack cried.

Johan let out a breath and lowered his voice "These two guys were trying to drag her into their car. So I beat them up." Johan paused "Is this explanation satisfying for you Y/N? Please can we go now?"

Mira slowed regained her consciousness and opened up her eyes.
"Zack..." She mumbled.

Zack felt relieved and cuffed one side of her cheek and said
"I'm right here." Zack slowly stood up and carried her in his arms.
Zack turned around and gazed at Johan.

"Oh crap! They're going to fight now." I thought.
But what I expected didn't happen.

"I'm glad to see you again Johan." Zack faintly smiled.

"Again?" I raised an eyebrow.

Johan didn't say anything to Zack. He grabbed my hand again and asked "Can we go now?"

I still had a lot of questions in my mind and I couldn't think of anything else. I just nodded in response. Johan and I began to walk away from there.

Zack turned around and headed back to the restaurant.