Jeez,Exams

The next day, I had to wake up early at 4:30 a.m. so that I can revise all the topics that I have studied.

Today was my math exam. I freshened up and sat down with my notes on the couch. I went through all the formulas and methods.

"I hope I can at least get above 85 in this exam." I sighed.

As I was going through my notes my eyes fell upon the polaroid.

"Ugh, this polaroid makes my blood boil." I rolled my eyes and turned my head away.
I tried to stay focused on revising.

Then after some time which felt like hours, I looked at my clock it was 6:30 a.m.

"I think I'll start getting ready."
I motioned to my room and began getting dressed up. I wore my uniform, brushed my hair and finally applied my lip tint.

Then I went to the kitchen. Took the cereal box and milk out. I poured a little milk into the bowl and added the cereals.

"I think I'll first eat my breakfast and then go give Johan his." ( ○ ͜   ○)

I stuffed the cereals in my mouth and began to chew. I was scrolling down on my phone. Just then I got a message from mom saying :
"All the best honey, do your exams well. Ily.♡"

"She's the sweetest."
I thanked her and said Ily too. By then I finished eating my cereals. I prepared another bowl of cereals for Johan.

As I opened the door I remembered that Johan was the one who carried me to bed yesterday. I stopped on my feet and felt my adrenaline rush down my body.

"How-am I supposed to face him?" I tried to take another step but remembered that what Daniel said: "He carried you home."

"Oh my Lord, he's making me feel so embarrassed," I muttered to myself.

When I was trying to build all my courage to face Johan I heard Johan's door swung open. He looked at me standing there holding a bowl in front of my door.

He raised his eyebrows and asked me "What are you doing?"

"Huh-uh, I was coming to give you this." I stammered.

Johan walked towards me, took the bowl from my hand and began to eat.
"I-I will pack all my things and be right back," I said and ran back inside. I began to pack my things and took a minute to pray that I should do my exams well.

When I came out of the room I saw Johan in the kitchen. He was placing his bowl in the sink and looked at me

"Let's go." Johan walked out of the apartment.

"Yes!"

We began walking to school. I tried not to be tensed or be stressed.
Within few minutes we reached my school.

As usual, I thanked Johan for walking me to school.

"Do your exam well," Johan told me with direct eye contact.

I didn't know how to react, I looked away and avoided eye contact
"Th-thanks" I stammered and waved goodbye.

I started heading to my class. I saw Jay in the corridor.
"Should say hi?" (ಡ_ಡ)

"Hey!" I patted Jay on his back.

Jay flinched.

"Oh, sorry"

Jay shook his head and smiled. On the way to our class, I cleared all the little doubts that I had. When we reached our class I saw everyone going through their notes.

Jay and I went to our seats and settled down. I let out a breath and stayed calm.

"Hey," I heard a voice.

Turned around to see who it was.
"Hey, Zack!" I grinned.

Zack looked down and rubbed the nape of his neck and said
"Y/N, look I'm sorry for yesterday."

I was surprised that Zack apologized to me. I slowly shook my head and smiled
"You don't have to apologize."

Zack's eyes widened at what I said
"Ugh, I hate this" Zack thought.
"Fine!" Zack rolled his eyes and went to his seat.

Then I saw Daniel, Zoe and Mira entering the class followed our teacher.

"Okay! so everyone settles down for the exam." Our teacher announced as he walked it.

We got ready and settled down. Zack was seated beside me this time. We received our papers and started to write.

I went through the questions and as expected I forgot everything I revised.
"Great!" ಥ_ಥ

"Okay, breath in, calm down" I let out a breath and first attended to all the questions that I know.

As I was writing I heard someone calling me
"Psst!Y/N!" Zack whispered.

I looked at him and made a
"What?" expression.

Zack pointed at my paper saying "Please, show me the answers, I'll buy you anything you ask!"

I gave a sarcastically smirk to him
"Don't play with me now!" Zack furrowed at him.

I slowly looked at my teacher to see what's he doing. He was sitting on his chair half asleep.

"Nice" (≖ ͜ʖ≖)

I slowly turned my front page and raised it a little bit so that Zack can see it.
Zack quickly copied all the answers and likewise, he copied everything that I wrote and completed his paper.

We all submitted our answer sheets and left our classrooms.
Zack, Mira, Zoe, Daniel and Jay left the classrooms together.

We talked for a little while about the exam. Daniel said that he did the exam well. Mira was confident that she would pass the exam, Zoe had no words left to say about the exam, Jay gave us all a big thumbs up and finally, Zack begged me to show the answers like this in all the upcoming exams. I agreed to it because why not I can get free barbeques.

After some time I saw Johan walking towards my school gate but he stopped when he saw me standing with my friends and hid behind the compound wall.

"Um, Guys?" I interrupted the conversation they were having.

They all looked at me and asked "Yes?"

"I should go now bye" I grinned.

My friends sent me off me with a big smile and waving goodbye to me.
When I left school I saw Johan standing there.

"Hello, Johan!" I grinned and walked towards him.

"Let's go" Johan began to walk away from there.

"At least smile back" (눈_눈)

The whole week I had exams. All I did was study hard for my exams. Johan sometimes helped me with cooking dinner.

I didn't think about Dad, his gifts or anything that would mentally break me down.

After one week:

"Okay, Everyone your exam results are here!"
Our Teacher announced our class.

We all were eagerly waiting to hear what our teacher was gonna say.

"So the class topper is
Daniel Park!"

All of our jaws dropped.
"WOW!"
"CONGRATS DANNY!♡"
Everyone in the class cheered for Daniel.

Daniel thanked everyone and was so happy too.

Zoe stood up from her chair and raised her hands shouting
"SO LET'S HAVE A BARBEQUE PARTY!"

"YES!"

Mira, Zack, Daniel, Jay and I agreed with excitement.