Why?

On the way back home I told Johan that we've to go to convince store. At the same time I felt bad that Johan had to face Zack. I don't know what happened to them in the past but Johan isn't the type of guy who would let someone bad mouth him, he would have started a fight with Zack. He didn't do it and that's what surprised me.

We reached the convince store and I walked in. Johan refused to come in. I asked him why but he just gave me a lame excuse saying
"I'm not in the mood to buy groceries."

"That chubby guy saw me carrying Y/N yesterday I can't face him after that.
" (ー_ー゛) Johan thought,embarrassed.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked in. When I entered the store I noticed Daniel standing at the counter.

"Hey!" Daniel and we waved at each other at the same time.

I noticed Daniel's chubby friend at the corner unpacking some boxes from the storeroom. He greeted me too.

"It's the first time I'm seeing you both together," I said.

Daniel smiled saying "Haha, yes!"

I glanced at the racks to see what to buy.

"Hold on Daniel I'll take what I need and come back." I walked to the racks with rice.

"I think I'll make egg rice for dinner, then I'll buy some cereals, bread and milk." ʘ‿ʘ

I took everything I needed and motioned towards the counter and placed the things.

"That's it Daniel you can start billing" I shrugged.

"Okay!" Daniel started to bill all the things.

"Oh and Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you today I was too focused on studying today" he added.

"Nah, it's alright!"

"Then how are you feeling today. Remember you fainted yesterday?" Daniel giggled.

"Haha, yes."

"And your friend had to carry you home"

"Haha, yes I -"

Daniel looked at me when I paused.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked.

"HE CARRIED ME?" My jaw dropped.

"Yes."

"But he said we reached home by cab!"ರ_
I felt surprised, happy and embarrassed at the same time. I didn't know how to react to that.

"He didn't tell you about that?" Daniel smirked giving me the bag with the things I purchased.

"No"

"Looks like your "friend" cares a lot about you," Daniel said.

"Daniel he's just a friend." I sighed.

"If you say so." Daniel shrugged "And the amount is 7.10 dollars."

I handed him the cash and thanked him.

"Bye Daniel! I'll see you tomorrow."
I waved at him and walked towards the door.

"Oh and bye Daniel's friend," I shouted so the chubby guy can hear me.

"His name's Daniel too," Daniel said.

"Woah, really?" I raised my eyebrows, amazed.

"Yes," Daniel grinned.

"Okay bye, guys!"
I waved once again and left the store.

"Let's go." I looked at Johan.

We began to walk. On the way, I saw a group of boys wearing the same white jacket and joggers. Then I saw a familiar symbol: three circles intersecting each other and the letters BNC.