Date

The sun rays peeked into my room through the curtains. They fell on my face making me wake up.

I gradually took off the blanket over me and sat up on my bed. I looked up at my clock, It was 7:00 a.m. I flopped back onto my bed.

"Ugh, I feel tired" I groaned. I buried my face into my pillow thinking about what to do.

And all of a sudden
"Ah, I have a date with Johan!" I shouted out realising that I have to get ready.

I ran into my bathroom pulled my toothbrush with toothpaste on it. As I was brushing my teeth I was thinking about where we should be going first.

I spit out the toothpaste from my mouth and looked at myself in the mirror
"I think we should go have breakfast first and then...should we go on a movie?" I hummed "okay! Then we'll go on a walk near the Han River and I'll confess my feelings to him under the sunset hue." I covered my face in excitement.

Then I took a shower and got off the bathroom. I swung open my wardrobe. My eyes scanned at all the clothes I had but something caught my eyes. It was my favourite dress that I hadn't worn for a long time.

A short pink jumpsuit with a belt on it

A short pink jumpsuit with a belt on it. I pulled it out of my wardrobe and wore it on. I slowly walked towards my mirror.
I couldn't believe my eyes how pretty I looked in that outfit.

"Okay! Time to do my makeup" I said as I pulled out my makeup pouch from my drawer. I was very conscious of not overdoing my makeup.

By the time I finished doing my makeup, it was 8:30 p.m.

I had to look at myself for the final time before leaving the house.
"Yes! I can do this!" I fired up myself and marched out of the house with my handbag.

I stood in front of Johan's apartment I took a deep breath before knocking on his door. I knocked on his door twice gently and waited for him.
And my right foot began to tap against the floor on its own because of my nervousness.

Finally, I saw a tall brown-haired male with a black hoodie matched with black pair of jeans and black shoes step out.
"Are we going now?" Johan asked me as he turned around to lock his door.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

Johan scanned me from head to toe asking "Are you going to see someone?"

I shook my head "No, no what makes you ask that?"

"You looked overdressed a bit."

"Huh?"
"I tried to keep it simple but I failed."

"Haha, no Johan it's just the way I dress" I grinned.

"Ok"

"Fine, let's go to the breakfast diner first," I said lifting my clenched fist.

Johan nodded and we began to walk.