Group Study

Hey Guys!!! Thank you so much for 1k reads it really means a lot to me. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

My alarm woke me up at sharp 4 a.m. I sat up on my bed with my eyes still half asleep.
"This is the worst decision I ever made" I mumbled to myself.

I continued to stare at the wall thinking what to do now. All of a sudden I got an urge to get up from the bed. I slapped both my cheeks together and flamed up my spirit.

I slowly dragged my feet to the bathroom, turned on the tap and splashed a handful of water on my face. I went to the kitchen grabbed myself a glass of water.

I first decided to create a study schedule so it will help me better. I grabbed my book and a pen started to write down my schedule.

•4:30- 6:30 I'll do the math
• 7:00- 8:30 I will study English
• 9:00-10:00 I'll study some other subject.

Furthermore, I have to go to the library today.

"Ah Yes! Perfect" I said.

I did a small prayer before beginning. For the first 10 minutes, everything was fine. But after that, I felt so stressed out that, all my brain cells were not cooperating with me. My brain felt like exploding.

"The struggle is real bro"(╥﹏╥)

I pulled myself together and began to work out some problems. I got few answers right but few answers weren't right and I had no clue how to solve them either

"I want to die,"( ・ั﹏・ั)

I opened my book to see if I can find a way to solve them.
I closed my eyes and sighed. The minute I closed my eyes I saw Johan's face close to me.

"The hell?" ರ_ರ

I opened my eyes quickly and continued to keep on mind on track. But then again I remembered that time when he came closer to my face just to wipe off the cheese on my lips.

I felt my whole face turned red, I slammed my head on my book.

"NO, NO! BEGONE JOHAN!" I shouted out.

"It's 4:45 a.m. and all I think about is him? What's wrong with me?"ಠ‿ಠ

I went to the kitchen to grab another glass of water and went back to the room. I tried my best to keep myself motivated. Successfully I finished working out all the difficult problems.

I stood up from my chair and stretched out my arms and legs. I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a glass of water from the fridge. Then I thought about what to make for breakfast. I decided just to make bread and butter for myself and Johan. I looked at the clock it was 7:15 a.m. time to study English.

I pulled out my English notes and book and began going through grammar. English was quite easy that I finished before 8:30. I felt exhausted after studying continuously. I needed a short break I thought it will be perfect to make breakfast now.

I went to the kitchen pulled out a bread packet from the pantry. I noticed a had only 4 slices left. I took 4 slices of bread, spread butter on the slices and placed the slices one on the top of another.

I think 4 slices will be enough for him.

I put on my slippers and went to Johan's apartment to give him the bread. I knocked on his door.

Johan opened the door and glanced at the bread slices.

"Johan, I'm sorry I'm preparing for my exams. I just made bread and butter" I handed it to him.