JOHAN !

The sun shined bright this morning. The sun rays entered through my window. I woke up. I slept well yesterday night and felt fresh this morning. I switched on my phone and saw five missed calls from mom.

"Shit, I'm so dead now". I rang back to mom.

"Hello" mom answered the call.

"Hello mom, hi" I replied.

"What were you doing without answering my call y/n?" Mom questioned angrily.

"I slept early yesterday mom, nothing else" I answered.

"Okay then, How is Johan and is he treating you well?"

A moment of memories of yesterday night flashed back in my mind.

His eyes....the way he held me.

"Y/n are you there?"

"Yes mom, yeah he takes care of me very well. You don't have to worry" I said.

"Well okay then, bye honey, I love you," she said. I could feel her love through the phone.

"You too mom, I love you so much" I replied and hang up the phone.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Wore my uniform and packed my back. I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on my shoes. I locked my door. I made my way to Johan's apartment.

But all of a sudden I paused and remembered what happened yesterday night. It made me blush so hard and made me froze

"Is something wrong?"

I heard a voice from behind asked. I turned around to see who was it. It was Johan. I flinched when I saw him.

"Huh...uh nothing," I said and then turned back again.

"Okay, then let's go"

As usual, I followed him on the road to school but today was different I felt something that made me blush and my heartbeat was fast.

We reached school and it was time to say bye to him. But again something stopped me from looking him into his eyes.
I didn't face him straight.

"Bye," I said with my back facing him.

"Okay," he responded.

I walked as fast as I can from there. I didn't pay attention to anyone in the corridor. I just kept my head low and walked to my class.

When I entered my class I went to my seat and sat down. I let out a breath and felt relieved.

The hell is wrong with me? Why can't I just face him? Is it because of yesterday's night...

"Hello Y/N"

I was interrupted by Zoe.

"Oh hey, Zoe!" I smiled.

Zoe sat beside me and came closer and asked "What are you doing for the festival?"

"Huh? Festival?"

"Yes, it's going to be held next week, it's a pride of J High" Zoe stated

"Ah I see" I responded. "Well I have no idea"

"Okay, btw Y/N how about we go shopping after the festival," Zoe asked.

"Yeah, it sounds great !" I exclaimed.

We saw Daniel enter the class and waved at us.

"Danny♡" Zoe smiled. "You look more handsome today"

"Here she goes again flirting with Daniel" I sighed.

"Hey Y/N" Daniel smiled.

"Oh hey!"