Lose Yourself

- Season 1, Episode 4: Lose Yourself -
...

"Joci, why do you always come to school with nice drip?" J.J asked Jocelyn while looking at her shoes.

"That's a dumb question, J.J." Jordan mumbled which made Olivia nudge him in the ribs.

The group was walking down the halls of Beverly High.

"I'm just an big sneaker head." Jocelyn laughed while keeping her answer simple.

"He should've knew that." Layla dragged as she rolled her eyes.

"Right." Jocelyn and Spencer agreed.

- Skip to at the cafè -

"All I'm saying is going strictly off fantasy points, touchdowns are worth more than interceptions." Asher stated while holding his pool stick.

Spencer looked up, "Man, come on! A pick can change a game."

"And a touchdown can win a game." Asher shrugged while getting ready for the next round they had in pool.

"So you think your 5 touchdowns in the last 3 games are more important than Spencer's 5 picks?" Jordan requested. "We're all riding the same wave."

Layla frowned. "Can we please talk about anything else other than football, please?"

Shortly, Olivia soon appeared in the cafè. Jocelyn raised her hand up in greeting. Spencer stood up and ran to go talk to her.

Asher's eyebrows drew together."Who asked for the bill?"

"I did." Jordan assented while looking at the bill. "Well, give me your cards."

"How much I owe?" Spencer asked while pulling out a few dollars and counting them.

"Why are we calling it so early?"

"Don't worry about it, Spence. I got you." Jordan insisted.

"Nah, man. What, this ain't enough?"

"No, no, it's cool. I got an allowance card for stuff like this. It's not a big deal. Just get me next time."

"Thanks again."

"Everybody's leaving?" Asher asked everyone who was either gathering their things or exiting the cafè door. "We're not going home early. My dad's out of town."

"Whoa. All weekend?" Jordan exclaims as Jocelyn scrunched up her face."Who... who are you texting?"

"Uh, everyone!" J.J yelled as he continues to text everyone the address.

- Skip to Asher's party -

"What's the ties for?" Jordan asked his father as he walked into his office.

"Your mother got one of those things tonight. What's up?"

"Um, I just wanted to let you know that I might be a little over my allowance limit this month." Jordan told his dad.

"Oh, no. Again? Jordan, you promised."

"I know. I know. It's just Spencer's been hanging out a lot more, which is great for the team, but when the bill comes, he can't always cover his end, you know? So I just wanted to make sure he doesn't feel left out."

"Got it. Well, I know you're trying to do the right thing. I think that's cool, but, uh, I've been in Spencer's shoes, and he doesn't need you paying for him. He is not your responsibility." Billy snarled while fixing the tie.