Hustle & Motivate

Welcome to season two!
AceFamily2020 ty for ideas :)

- Season 2, Episode 1: Hustle & Motivate -
.....

"33 years young." Spencer said while looking at the painting of Nipsey Hustle. "It don't make no damn sense."

"It never does." Coop corrected. He looked over to see her fidgeting with some type of necklace she had on her neck.

"That new?"

"Naw. It was a gift from Shawn. Pendant means destiny. Supposed to remind me that I'm the master of my own fate." She explained. Shawn had got shot a few weeks ago and Coop was still recovering from it.

"So what's next for you?" He asked. Spencer had hoped she was done with that gang stuff. She had got her self in so much trouble when she was in it. "You done with that gang stuff, right?"

"I mean, they still my boys. I ain't just gonna wash my hands of them. I don't really know what's next, but we should go, man." Coop removes his arm from around her shoulder.

"Don't you got some end of winter beach break, whatever you got to do?"

"It's a party celebrating the Eagles' big win, but real talk partying with them don't feel right, not with my community hurting this bad." He explained to her.

"Um, that hookup is new." Simone quoted and watched Jordan kiss another girl.

"Today, it's Jasmine. Two days ago, it was Reagan. Last week, Crystala." She sarcastically counted the girls.

"Wow. Go, Jordan." Simone sputtered. Olivia got out her phone and started FaceTiming Jocelyn. She hasn't talked to her since the game.

"It's like his way of dealing with our family drama is by creating his own gross version of "the bachelor." She vowed while hanging up the phone.

"Liv, he's QB-1 on a championship-winning team." Simone responds. "He's just taking advantage of his new celeb status. He's fine."

Olivia sighed, "OK." She continued to watch her twin-brother play football with the other guys.

"Hey, Simone. Have you saw Spencer? I could use his quick feet about now to shut J.J up." He walked up to them.

"He should be on his way, but if you're down a man for 7 on 7, I can fill in." She overied. Jasmine started to walk over and positioned herself beside Jordan.

"OK. J.J is still seriously running his mouth. Jordan, you playing?" Jasmine protested. Simone started to stand up and snatched the ball from him.

"OK, QB-1, I'm gonna show you what quick feet look like." She snatched the ball from Jordan and shambles over to the group of boys.

"OK." Jordan shrugged before going to the group of boys.

"Hey, guys. We may not have Spencer but even better, we got Simone!" Jordan chanted. The group soon started to cheer Layla on before starting to play.

Olivia faced Simone and clears her throat. "Have you talk to Jocelyn or Layla?"

Simone ignored the question for a few minutes but decided to respond back to her. "Yeah she's at home."