Life Goes On

- Season 2, Episode 8: Life Goes On -

After visiting his father, Spencer found out his dad died. Spencer hadn't told no one yet besides Billy and Jocelyn. Words couldn't explain how he felt at the moment except of sad and upset.

As the days went on, Spencer questioned continued to question himself on why his dad didn't come on when they'd asked and his mom continued to confront him about it.

Today was his father's funeral. The people who were attending we're the usual. His mom, Darnell, Dillion, and himself. Jocelyn wanted to attend but she'd didn't wanna see none of the cry.

"Where's his headstone?" The younger asked, looking around.

"They're still working on it." Spencer simply responded. It'd only been two weeks since their father died and Spencer still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he's actually gone.

Spencer excepted the fact that he'd haven't had a father figure in his life, but his father being gone? He couldn't except it.

"We'll come back and see it?"

"As much as you want." Grace looked at her two sons, and Darnell with sadness clouding her face.

Spencer was just getting to know his father after ignoring him the whole weekend at the cabin. Once again, he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he's gone.

Darnell looked over at the two who just stood at the ground, where his casket was. "Hey, maybe the three of us can go sometime."

"You could tell us some more stories about him." Spencer expressed while agreeing.

"Yeah." Dillion nodded, his mouth curving into a smile. Dillion was just nine years old and didn't know anything about death just yet.

Back in Beverly, Jocelyn laid on her back in Olivia's bed. She fidgeted with a small piece of her weave while Olivia sat on the edge, scrolling through her phone with a bored expressing resting on her face.

"Olivia, you okay? You haven't really been smiling since the session yesterday."

Jocelyn was right. Since the session, Olivia hasn't really been smiling since like she usually did. She usually smiled like one or two times during the week.

"Yeah Joci, I'm fine, actually." Olivia answered, eyes still glued to her phone. Truth be told, Olivia was upset that her family we're coming to an end. After yesterday's session, she still couldn't except the fact that their family was becoming like this. Her family was always perfect, until now.

She snapped her brows together, knowing the lighter was lying. "Um, okay. Let's get you off that phone and go have fun."

"Okay." The lighter asserts while standing up and shoving her hands deep into the pockets of the grey sweats she had on.

"Get dress right quick." Jocelyn demanded. The teenagers went into separate bathrooms and doing their business.

After getting dress, they escorted their way out to Jocelyn's white Range Rover. Olivia, who'd wore a white zip up jacket and gray tights and a pair of black and white dunks, she sat in the passenger side.

She put her seat belt on and sat back, watching Jocelyn type the address into the gps. Jocelyn decided she was gonna take them to get a small facial done and get pampered.

During the ride, it was very much silence. Olivia was scrolling through her phone once again while Jocelyn just furrowed her eyebrows  at the sight.

Pulling up at a red light, Jocelyn pressed on the breaks and stopped. She looked over to Olivia who was now staring at the phone that was in her hand. "Liv, you okay?"