High Expectations

*SEASON THREE, EPISODE THREE: HIGH EXPECTATIONS*

The next morning, Jocelyn woke up to a pounding headache and hair all over her face. She groaned as a yawn escaped her mouth. Getting up, she stretched before rambling on to her bathroom. Last night was insane. She'd been drinking, dancing, and possibly having the best night of her life.

Grabbing the toothbrush and taking the top off of it, she turned on the faucet and began to wet the toothbrush, then squirting toothpaste on it. She looked at the white toothpaste before pushing the toothbrush in her mouth, brushing her front and back teeth.

Repeating the same method two extra times, she finally took the toothbrush out of her and washing it off, along with spitting the toothpaste out of her mouth. Putting the cap back on the toothbrush, she sat it back in the cup and went back to her room. Going to her closet and grabbing a pink silk jacket and tights. She walked into the bathroom to the shower and put it on the correct temperature.

Jocelyn didn't have anything planned today except that her and Darnell was gonna reunite their relationship. Her and Darnell haven't been speaking like that due to them having other things planned or to do. Darnell knew that Jocelyn barley had things to do or planned so he considered it as her ignoring him.

Stepping out of the shower with a pink towel wrapped around her, she closed the shower curtain before sitting on the toilet top and slipped on her clothes. She zipped the sulked jacket up and got started on her hair. Jocelyn decided to go with two back buns with a swoop included. 

Pictures and videos from last night was immediately posted on Instagram and Jocelyn was in them all. You could see that she was drinking, dancing, and laughing loudly with the rest of her friends. She mugged the screen before exiting out of Instagram. Jocelyn didn't want anyone seeing her like this, especially the fans that she had on social media but of course, they had to record.

"Hey." Simone softly spoke, making Jocelyn look before waving without a sound. Her and Simone wasn't on good terms, but they were getting there, starting off talking to each other. Jocelyn still haven't forgave her sister on what she did, but she really wanted to for the sake's of her nephew but her gut told her not to just yet.

"It looks like you were having fun last night." She giggled. Jocelyn flashed a fake smile before rolling her eyes, often paired with a suffering sigh. "Yeah I did. I didn't know they were gonna post those videos." She said, making her way to Baby K. She saw that he was in a in all grey baby bassinet, sleeping peacefully. Since Simone gave birth, she realized that her son was gonna be sleeping all day and everyday, and only woke up if he we're hungry or anything.

Jocelyn quietly cupped his cheek while smiling lightly. Baby K was so handsome to her. The way his skin was smooth, his curly black hair, and his facial features. The baby really resembled his father, but also had a few of Simone's features. He was dressed in a all white baby cardigan. Standing up, she walked back to the kitchen area and sat in a stool. "You talk to mom and dad?" Jocelyn inquired while watching Simone make a smoothie. "Yeah. They texted that group chat." She answered. The small family had a group chat that they'll always text if they were never around each other.

In response, Jocelyn nodded her head. "They saw the baby?" Simone nodded her head also and went to the living room. It was obvious that Simone didn't want to talk about their parents seeing her baby because in all honesty, both parents was upset at her but for the sake's of their grandchild, they made it seem like they were happy which they was, but they also had a little madness in them.

Simone powered the TV on, grabbing the remote and started looking through YouTube. She saw that Baby K was still sleeping peacefully which she sighed in relief because if he was up, he'd be doing all that crying and Simone didn't have time for it. Simone and her son's father hasn't talked since she gave birth. It hurted her deeply that he wasn't there when it happened, knowing that he was the father but Simone pushed her emotions aside and started raising her son as a single mother. The situation that happened a few weeks ago still ate her up inside. She wished that she wouldn't never lied about it, but most importantly, she wished that her and Jordan relationship didn't end this way.