How Come

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
*𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴*
𝟹 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 (yes ik it haven't been that long since simone gave birth but i just wanted to skip some time)
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 laces to his blue and white 'UNC' Air Jordan 1's.

At this very moment, Jordan was getting ready to exit his home. He was gonna attempt to talk to Jocelyn now that he knew that she wasn't gonna come to him first, or maybe she was.

Jordan knew that talking to the girl wouldn't turn out as he expected, but he wanted to give it a try. She's been communicating with everyone except Jordan.

The taller was dressed in a simple fitted white tee and a pair of blue basketball shorts with a few designs on them.

Grabbing his phone and keys, he switched his light off and jogged downstairs. He got inside, buckling his seatbelt and starting the car.

Talking to Jocelyn was gonna be a start. He didn't expect him to forgive her on the spot, but it was a start. Maybe they could get back on good terms and become friends again.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙺𝚂' 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴
𝟸:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼
𝙹𝙾𝚁𝙳𝙰𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 front of Jocelyn's door, debating if I should knock or not.

As a man, you shouldn't be scared of anything, especially something like this but here I were, standing in front of my ex girlfriend and best friend's house. My heart started to jump each time I held my knuckle on the door, though it wasn't touching it just yet.

I could overhear the loud laughing of a baby and of course, it was Simone's baby. Before Simone was to give birth, we each thought of some names and decided to go with 'Khalil Shay Hicks'

Simone and I hadn't made an agreement to who'd keep the baby due to my football schedule, but we plan on making one soon.

The laughter got louder and I sighed, my heart still bouncing from earlier. I rose my knuckle to the door and placed a small knock on there.

Seconds later, the door knob started to jiggle and soon, the door was swung open and there it revealed Jocelyn with Baby K on her hip.

She wore a all white graphic tee that pictured Aaliyah on it. The outlines of the shirt was mainly dark blue, light blue, and white. As for her bottoms, she just wore a simple pair of all white shorts.

The laces of her Air Jordan 1 Mid SE 'Sail Light Blue' was slightly pulled out the way she liked them. Her hair was curled up, with her baby hairs neatly done.

"Jordan." She rolled her eyes as I stood in the doorway. It was obvious she didn't wanna see me, but after her talk with my sister, it was my time to talk to her now. "What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk right quick?" I asked, hoping that she'd say yes. A few minutes of her thinking, she nodded her head. She insisted at first, but I'm assuming she said yes just so she could get it over with.