Trip #1 (Pt. 3, Orlando Florida)

REMINDER: This is not a chapter, just an flashback from when Jocelyn and Layla went to Orlando Florida.

AceFamily2020 Ty for ideas <3.

The next following day in Orlando, Jocelyn was seated at Waffle House with her friends

"What are we doing afterwards?" Destiny started while chewing on a piece of waffle she had slipped into her mouth.

"Maybe we could go shopping. I do need new clothes."

"I know, and I do too but I have something tonight. Could y'all help me pick out an outfit?" Jocelyn questioned the girls while referring to her date she have with Darnell.

"With who?" Destiny had crossed her arms and waited for an answer. She was very protective over her younger sister.

"With a someone. Y'all gonna meet him soon."

"Ooh, sure then. We'll help you shop for it." Layla started to smile.

"Ok. Destiny you down?"

"Yeah." She mumbled under her breath before continuing to eat her last Waffle that was covered in syrup and butter on top.

- After breakfast -

"So when's this little date?"

The three friends were walking down the mall concrete of Beverly. "I really don't know but I'll find out."

They nodded their heads. "So what about the other Beverly football player?"

She instantly knew she was referring to Jordan. "Jordan? We're not talking."

"Yeah, their not talking right now." Layla stated in the back.

"Oh, good. You knew I never liked him." She held her heart.

"Oh Desi, we all knew." Layla and Jocelyn rolled their eyes playfully.

"Wait what's his name?" Layla paused in his tracks. "I think I may know him. Spencer might does, too."

"It's Darnell." Layla had froze when she said that name. "What? You know him or something?"

"She just said maybe her and Spencer knew him." Destiny had co-signed in the back. Jocelyn had rolled her eyes at her annoying sister.

"Yeah. Spencer told me that was his old teammate from Crenshaw. Well actually, Darnell's his dad second son."

"Ooh wow. I'm surprised you know him to."

"Yeah, now we definitely gotta get you poppin' and lookin' good." Layla cheered and sticked her tongue.

Destiny and Jocelyn laughed at her craziness. "OK."

Layla led them to all type of place's especially like Victoria Secret's and Bath And Body Works just in case something was gonna happen.

"I don't even need all this." Jocelyn complained and whined at the stuff for when Layla was picking up bunch of panties and bras along with sprays and lotions.