Legacy

- Season 1, Episode 13: Legacy -
....

The school bell rung and Jocelyn gathered up her things. "OK, I'll finish grading your papers today, so, everyone, you'll have your grades by this weekend. Good luck."

She strolled out of class to only get thin arms wrapped on her bare shoulders.

"Jocelyn, can we talk?" She whirled around at the voice.

"Simone. What?"

"I want to talk, that's what." Simone whined.

Jocelyn huffed. "Fine. We could talk later. I got to get to class now."

The girl scoffed before escaping Simone's grip. She sighed before heading to the parking lot.

The two sisters still wasn't on good terms but Jocelyn took the advice Olivia had gave her the day before.

"Y'all should talk tomorrow."

Jocelyn laid her head on her palm as she continued to think about the thought. She wasn't ready to talk to her sister just yet, but she couldn't be mad any longer.

"Did Simone bug you today or something? I saw her in the hallway." Olivia whispered while sitting beside her bestfriend.

Olivia could easily tell if Jocelyn was pissed or upset because of everything she'd do like putting her head in her palm.

"Yeah you're right. I have to talk to her or she'll be begging for forgiveness."

"That's a good idea." Olivia smiled at the girl's response.

Jocelyn sarcastically pressed her lips together  and did an slight frown and got back to her work. She wasn't in the mood for Simone's apology.

- At the Hicks residence -

"Ok I'm here. What do we need to talk about?" Jocelyn huffed while sitting her book bag on Simone's beanbag.

"Jocelyn, look. I'm sorry doing the most that night. It seemed like you realized what you were doing because she wasn't letting it go that far but I just didn't want you to lose-."

"My virginity?" She gave the girl an eye. "Simone. I know better."

"Oh. We'll do you forgive me?"

"Yes I do. If I didn't, you were gonna keep begging for forgiveness." Simone jumped over the bed and gave her sister an side hug.

Jocelyn laughed at how hard Simone was holding her. "Ok get off me."

Simone got off the girl. "So I heard Liv's one mark was yesterday. Did you guys do something with her?"

"Yeah. Layla, Olivia and I all got matching tattoos. See." Jocelyn held out her wrist to show Simone. Jocelyn had an simple star tattooed on her wrist.

"Ooh, it's cute but you know mom's gonna get on your ass right?" Simone and Jocelyn parents never wanted the two to get tattoos but Jocelyn already had one on her ankle.

"Oh I know. But you have one on your back, how come she ain't get on yours?" Jocelyn smacked her lips.

"Mind your business." Simone slightly pushed the girl's head and rolled over to get on her phone.