Prologue

ONLY READ THIS STORY IF YOU'RE ON WATTPAD. IF YOU'RE NOT, LEAVE THE SITE YOU'RE ON IMMEDIATELY. THE STORY - AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS ON THE SITE - HAVE BEEN STOLEN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE CORRECT VERSION OF THE STORY, GO TO WATTPAD AND SEARCH FOR IT THERE. 

Just before we begin, I will point out again that this is a sequel, and will include PTSD, as well as blood and gore and deaths in vary levels of gruesomeness. It will also include some censored swearing.

I will try to include TW for the worst stuff.  

Now it's time to begin. 

After several incidents within the Labyrinth Experiment, involving some participants potentially remaining dead, we have been told to keep all other participants inside our research center until further notice. None of them will be harmed, and I feel that this will also give some more valuable insight that will help us in the future. 

Listed below is all the 'dead' and alive participants in no particular order.

ALIVE: 

Tangotek

Grian

Pearlescentmoon

DocM77

Vintagebeef

Hypnotyzd

xBcrafted

Skizzleman

Solidaritygaming

Ethoslab

GoodtimewithScar

Bdouble0100

Inthelittlewood

Zedaph 

Welsknight

Falsesymmetry

Stressmonster101

Iskall85

DEAD:

ImpulseSV

TinFoilChef

BigB

Keralis

Cubfan135

Joehills

Smallishbeans

Xisuma

Renthedog

iJevin

Dangthatsalongname (Smajor)

MumboJumbo

Zombiecleo

Again, this experiment will continue until all the 'dead' are brought back to life somehow, and will remind everyone that these people all signed up for this, regardless of what they will tell you. 

YES, I AM WRITING A SEQUEL TO THIS.

AND DON'T ASK WHY I'M SHOUTING. 

CAPSLOCK TURNED ON.

Anyway, I hope I enjoy writing this story as much as I enjoyed writing Labyrinth of Monsters.

Plz enjoy reading it.