Chapter 26 - Jimmy

I have ideaz for the rest of the chapters. 

And, I mean, 6 chapters in a day would be my new record... 

If ya know what I'm thinking. 

:)

Also I have another idea for a story that I can't do until Tango makes Decked Out 2. 

Which means I have to wait until 1.18 arrives. 

And then until he actually makes it. 

AND IT'S LITERALLY ONLY NEEDED FOR ONE CHAPTER, BUT I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE IT.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh, yeah.

A N G S T.

It would almost be better if he was dead. 

Dead. 

Instead of this.

He sits in the corner. 

Restrained.

Weaponless.

Watching me.

Judging me. 

Wanting me dead. 

My friend.

My platonic husband. 

There. 

Watching. 

Forever. 

'Are you alright?' 

I jump at Grian's voice. His wing's hanging at a wrong angle, and he's holding a cloth to his head. 

'Y...yeah.'

'Are you sure?'

Silence.

'No.'

We both look over at Scott. His eyes are red and bore into me as he glares. Challenging me.

  Go on. He says. Attack me. I dare you.

'It isn't your fault.'

'Why do you think it is?'

'Because Tango still blames himself for all of this- and speak of the devil, here he is now. Hey! Tango!' Grian runs off, leaving me alone again. Martyn's sitting down nearby, head down, Ren sprawled dead next to him. I eventually decide to join him.

'I killed him.' He whispers hoarsely. 'I killed Ren. I killed my friend.' 

'There was nothing else you could've done.' I reply, looking over. His face is frozen in a final snarl of defiance against death. 'It was him or you.'

'I should've died instead!' He spat. 

'That's ridiculous!'

'I shouldn't have killed him! Not after everything. Not after... after... oh, notch, I should've died. We killed Etho to avenge his death before, and now I'm killed him anyway. It was useless. It did nothing. Jimmy, we killed Etho for nothing.'

'We got Doc.'

'And?!'

'Doc killed Ren before. And Scott. And Cub. And me. We all agreed.' 

'We shouldn't have done it.'

I try to give him a hug, but he pushes me away. 

'I'm so... so... sorry, King Ren. Red king. My liege.' He murmurs.