Maria's Last Mission

•This is a standalone book 2 of Future Mrs

•This is a standalone book 2 of Future Mrs. What•

Maria's last Mission
By
Edna Bruce (a.k.a Yourpsychodreams)

Vincenzo Santoro: a poker face man who never listens or understands. He thinks and believes men fail because they listen to women. he believes women are always wrong with reasons like intimidation, fear, aggravation, and with a low point of view and ideas. He never hesitates for a minute before he leaves you startled by your word.

Things are about to get hot. Will he listen to someone strong, someone new to his games, someone wild, someone that is his enemy, and that someone with the name -Maria C. Delvey?

Maria.C. Delvey: is a dictatorship businesswoman who runs countries, not homes. She believes in the saying -Dictatorship is not a relationship- She returns to Milan, Italy after twenty years with a strong purpose, to take back what belongs to her from her parent's enemies.

She came back as a different woman. A dictator of chaos. hiding her identity and stepping out with the name MARIA. C. DELVEY came as a German Multi-billionaire heiress with a shipbuilding conglomerate. Coming back would mean confronting her enemy's son is like starting a war; This is a mission she has to fulfill.

-

No Offence Declaimer.

(please don't be offended by these reminders, I just have to protect my work as a writer.)

•I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS, in this my book, in any language or Dialect.

•DO NOT COPY THIS STORY OR REPOST IT ON ANY WEBSITE.

•I DO NOT ALLOW WRITTEN FAN FICTION OF MY STORY AND CHARACTERS.

-This is a book of Fiction, all name characters, location, and incidence, are products of the writer's imaginations or have been used Fictitiously. Any resemblance to an actual person whether living or dead, locales, or events is entirely Coincidental.

Your support of the writer's right is appreciated.

_

~MY BOOKS ON WATTPAD~

• Angell Summer (completed)

• Caitrona's Desire (completed) but can only read this book with the link on my bio (good novel)

* Emotionally falling (ongoing)

*Tito (ongoing)

• Future Mrs what? (Book 1 - completed )

• Why am I irritating? (completed&unedited)

• I slept with Shawn Mendes (completed)

~Caruso series~

• Future Mrs what? Book 1 (standalone )

• Maria's last Mission- book 2 (standalone)

Thank you xoxo