Chapter 3: The Moocher

"Gracie, is this a new bag?"

"Yes, Chiara, my father has returned, and he bought this one for me, and it's the newest model," she happily replied.

I stood at the exit of the mass communication department, looking at how energetic Gracie's face was.

"Graciela, come out,"

I yelled.

The way she immediately dropped the bag out of fright was a divine blessing.

She screamed as the leather bag hit the floor.

The glare she sent my way was a murderous one.

"Because you called me, should I run out? Why should I listen to you?" she angrily said.

I sighed.

Walking into the lecture room. "Alright then, don't come out,"

I entered and sat down in front of her and her two friends, Chiara and Sabrina.

Chiara hiss, not minding if I am in front of her.

"Graciela, why is your stepsister so rude and rough? Only people like you have enough patients to deal with her kind..."

Sabrina then rolls her eyes, looking at me in disgust.

"I heard that she came from a small town in Sicily, and on the first day she arrived, she caused a lot of trouble and even tried to seduce young master Dellucci. Is this true?"

Graciela smiles.

"Yes, it is true. What a pity that Signor Dellucci didn't bother to respond to her because of her complexion. Such a disgrace, if I were her, I would have killed myself a long time ago,"

I smirk, looking at her with a pitiful face.

"Then, since Rocco Ferrari rejected you during your confession of love, why haven't you killed yourself yet?"

Graciela's eyes turned red, and she was breathing like a wounded animal.

"You whore... I'll rip you apart..." she hits the table angrily.

I smirk, resting my head on the desk.

"You want to fight?"

Immediately, the scene of last time flashed in her head of how Caitrona climbed on her and started hitting her mercilessly.

The last time I heard from aunty and Talia, I found out that this bitch can do anything. Graciela thought.