Chapter 6: The confession & First step

Forgetting that he was driving, he nearly hit the car coming in front of them but immediatdiately stopped

Someone came down from the car, and so did Mister Verdi.

"Are you mad, you brat? You don't want to live anymore?" he yells. "You were about to get me and my girl killed,"

"Your girl?"

Immediatdiately, Mister Verdi rushed upon the man and grabbed him by the collar.

"You have a huge gut, don't you?" he hold tight on his collar.

The man's face was filled with anger.

"Do you by any chance know who I am?" he grabs Verdi's arm and throws him with one hand to the floor.

Verdi groans in anger as he stands up in annoyance. "You bastard,"

The man Immediatdiately kicks Mister Verdi on his old and ugly face, then he lands on the floor again, this time in pain.

He turns around and walks straight to the car, and carries Caitrona. She opened her eyes as they filled with shock.

"Usually, you look quite smart, but now how can you stupidly board another person's car?" he rolled his eyes.

"Hey... Caitrona Balboa, wake up..." he calls softly.

Caitrona slowly opens her eyes. "Uncle DD..."

She jumps up in shock. Adonis was in shock, too, because she was looking like someone about to give up on life.

"Uncle DD," she jumps down and jumps up on Adonis's body and starts kissing his cheeks.

Adonis groans. "Let go of me,"

Caitrona's eyes were filled with what Adonis knew was not right.

"No..." she quickly replies as she tries to kiss him, but he promptly pushes her away slightly from him.

"Urghh.." she grumbles and then faints again on his arm.

"This brat," he murmured and carried her bridal style.

Caitrona quickly tights her holds on his neck. Adonis signs as he puts her in the car and drives to his paint house.

The door opened, and Juan's worried face was filled with ease as he saw his young master.

"Young Master," he quickly walks up to him at the entrance of the house.

"Please, Signorina Balboa, get off me,"

Caitrona pretends as if she couldn't hear what he was saying.

"Caitrona, please get off me," he repeats.

"No!" she yells and tightens her hand around Adonis's neck.

Juan smiles. "Young master, should I inform the Balboa family?"

Adonis slowly carries her to his room and drops her slowly with Juan standing on the doorpost.

"No need," he settles down on the edge of the bed. "With the way she looks right now, if the Balboa's are to see her like this, they will cause more trouble for her,"

He looks at Caitrona one last time and turns around. "Send her back when she is sober, you can leave now, Juan,"

With a nod. "Yes, young master," Juan turns around and walks away.

He looked back at Caitrona as he placed his hand on her forehead then she slowly squirmed.

She looks cute when she is calm, and her Melanie skin glows. He thoughts as he slowly shakes the idea of it away from his head and stands up with his cheeks flaming red and his arm in a fist.

"What is wrong with me?" he murmurs as he turns to leave the room.

"Don't leave," Caitrona slowly opens her eyes and walks down to him, hugging his back.

Adonis's eyes open as he turns around to look at her, but instead, she hugs his chest.

"Don't... Don't fool around anymore, you are drunk,"

She raised her head to look at his beautiful eyes.

"I am not drunk... I... I think...I think I am..." she murmurs as she holds on to Adonis's tie with her left hand, trying to remove it, but he stops her quickly.

"Cait... Caitrona... don't," his voice trembles, mare looking at her big brown eyes.

Caitrona frowns as he pushes Adonis on the bed unexpectedly and climbs on top of him

"Urghh..." Adonis grasp as he tries to understand what is going on. "Do you know what you are doing?"

"I know," she quickly responded. "But, I don't care," she adds.

She wants to ravage him as she quickly removes his tie and opens the first three buttons of his shirt, but Adonis immediatdiately stops her by holding her arm.

"Stop it..."He yells slowly at her.

Caitrona's face was quickly replaced with a teary one. "Adonis Dellucci, are you afraid?"

He wanted to speak but was rendered speechless. "Wait a minute, did you just call me by my name?"

He sounds surprised because Caitrona has never called him by his name but instead uncle DD.

Tears drop from her brown eyes. "Adonis Dellucci," she calls at him innocently.

He knows what she wants, what has happened to her, but he can't stand it.

"Cait... You're still too young, in the future..."

Caitrona stops him before he can finish his sentence of maturity. "I like you,"

She started crying heavily. "I've liked you since the first day I saw you in Sicily, the day I threw mud on you when I was still in high school, the first day you came to survey your foundation in our rural area," she cries more complicated and more complex.

"I fell in love with you because you were the only one apart from my grandma and Gianna that has ever treated me with love and care and showed me concern..."

She looks deep at Adonis's eyes. "No matter what happens in the future, I will never regret my decision,"

"You..." Adonis was speechless. That was the only thing that left his mouth.

She sniffs. "Uncle DD, it can't be that you're unable, are you?"

"What?... Signorina Balboa," he calls softly at her as he holds her hair.

"Signorina Balboa," he repeats.

"Caitrona...the name is Caitrona," she corrects him quickly.

He looked deeply at her eyes and spun her around without her consent, and immediatdiately, he was on top of her as her eyes sparkled in harmony.

"If you insist..." the voice came out sexually.

Her heart beats faster, and his heart beats faster. The atmosphere in the room changes. He looks at her in a sexual way that makes Caitrona's Melanie skin crawls.

"I've wanted you myself, but you are too young for me. Your gold Melanie skin glows in my eyes that I can't even stop thinking," he whispers.

Caitrona's heart beats mercilessly. "You...feel the same way..."

He draws closer to her ears as he whispers in a seductive tone.

"Later, you better don't cry or beg me,"

Caitrona immediatdiately was paralyzed from hearing those words from him.