Chapter 7: The lustful desire

Explicit Chapter warning 🚫⚠️⚠️

Please this chapter is on another adult level, some persons might find it inappropriate but still you don't have to read this chapter if you ain't going to feel comfortable with it, you can skip this and wait for next update. Thank you.
_

He gazes up at me through impossibly long lashes, his eyes trail my face.

His hands reach up and undo and pulls down the zipper of the blue gown I was wearing, Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands move beneath the waistband, skimming me and moving to my behind, his hands glide slowly down my backside to my thigh.

I cannot look away. He stops and licks his lips, never breaking eye contact, he leans forward, running his nose up against the apex between my thighs. I feel him.

"You smell so good," he murmurs and closes his eyes, a look of pure pleasure on his face, and I practically convulse.

He reaches up and tugs the duvet off the bed, then pushes me gently so I could relax.

Still standing, he grasps my foot and undoes my hill clip. I raise myself up on my elbows to see what he's doing. I'm panting.

He lifts my foot by the heel and runs his thumbnail up my instep. It's almost painful, but I feel the movement echoed in my groin.

I gasp, not taking his eyes off mine, again he runs his tongue along my instep and then his teeth.

"Good lord," I groan.

I hear his soft chuckle.

"Caitrona, I have imagined this with you, pardon me for being a pervert," he whispers.

I'm lying on his bed dressed only in my bra and panties and he's staring down at me.

"You're very beautiful, Caitrona Balboa, your  glowing skin, you've always been beautiful since high school. I can't wait to be inside you,"

Holy shit, his words. Uncle DD right now sounds so erotic and it's so seductive. The feeling of this takes my breath away. I've always wanted to lay on his bed, it has been my biggest dream.

He leans down over me and, grasping each of my ankles, quickly jerks my legs apart and crawls onto the bed between my legs. He hovers over me. I am squirming with need.

"Keep still, Caitrona, I warned you, when I get started, don't cry," he murmurs, and then he leans down and kisses the inside of my thigh, trailing kisses up,

He gazes down at me, his expression unreadable and gently cups my breast.

"You fit my hand perfectly, Cait, just the way I imagined it to be," he murmurs.

He dips his index finger into the cup of my bra and gently yanks it down freeing my breast and fabric of the cup forcing it upward. His finger moves to my other breast and repeats the process. My breasts swell and my nipples harden under his steady gaze. I am trussed-up by my own bra.

"I can't believe that I am doing this with you Cait," he whispers appreciatively and my nipples harden even more.

He blows very gently on one as his hand moves to my other breast, and his thumb slowly rolls the end of my nipple, elongating it.

I groan, feeling the sweet sensation all the way to my groin. I am so wet.

"Oh please, Uncle DD," I beg internally as my fingers clasp the sheet tighter. His lips close around my other nipple and his tugs, I nearly convulse.

"Are you sure about this? Caitrona," he commented with his beautiful eyes not leaving mine.

I sighed, my heartbeat accelerates.