Chapter 4: The Cry baby

What have I done?

What have I done?

With my lips still glued to his, I opened my eyes to look at him, and he was staring at me in shock with my lips still on his.

Immediatdiately, he pushed me slightly, looking at me awkwardly. He cleared his throat, looking around awkwardly.

He cleared his throat again. "I will get someone to take you to the hospital to treat your wound,"

He seemed so embarrassed. The way he looked around, not even looking at me for a second.

I frowned, still kneeling on the floor from the slight push from him. "I don't want to,"

All women in Milan respect and obey me, but only Caitrona Balboa, who has no fear; she is always eccentric and unreasonable. He thought.

He blinked awkwardly at me, and I did the same. Immediatdiately I grab him on the leg with my knees to the floor.

I scream out, making passersby look at us. "Unless you send me to the hospital yourself, I will rather die than go to the hospital,"

He trembles. "Cai... Caitrona, you are embarrassing me," his forehead dripped with sweat looking at the face of confused passers-by.

He tried to push me away, but I leeched myself on him.

"Caitrona...stand up," he grumbled underneath his breath.

I groan in pain. "I don't think I can, and I think I broke my leg from your push,"

"You..." he faces palmed his head. "You're a 200level university student for chrissake. Act like one,"

"But it hurts. Look, I've lost so much blood," I murmur. "I don't want to die from this painful sore," I gave uncle DD a sad face stretching my arms to him to see my dark sore.

He rolled his eyes, looking at me. "There is a saying that goes like this, don't worry, scourge can generally live for a hundred years,"

I manage to get up and hug him unexpectedly. He didn't hug back but was just wondering. "I am not a scourge,"

I hug him tightly with a bright smile on my cheek. "Even if I am, I am the best looking scourge,"

He wanted to speak but was unable to. He pushes me and covers his face.

"You're a woman. Can't you be more reserved?"

"Wait a minute, are you blushing?" I ask mockingly.

"No...No...why would I blush?" he stammers.