The Prudish Bride

THE PRUDISH BRIDE

THE PRUDISH BRIDE

After a languished one-night stand, the audacious noble Roman woman, Lorena Cicero left him with a challenging note and neat clips of one million euros.
A few hours later, her name was on the tabloids "Wanted" list. This is what will happen when you step on the hazardous pride of a powerful man.

*

The glamorous Lorena Cicero is a well prudish heiress from the most and delicate Roman home. If Rome has a royal family, it will be the Cicero's. She's a woman of multiple personalities.

Verona Cicero, elder sister to Lorena who is still irritated with her father for selling her out to monarchy and power fears for her younger sister but soon her fears came running down her face when her father rebels against them with the shocking news of her sister having a fiancé and being engaged to the most powerful Greek man from a prestige lineage, Makris Andino. What will happen when he finds out that she's the woman who catnapped with him? And what will she do when she finds out that he's the man she paid for a night? Can she truly adjust to her multiple personalities? how can she shelter life from a Greek god as a prudish roman bride from Rome, Italy?

What happens if she makes a decision that will trigger the wrath of her father?

Authors note

You can add this book to your library for any update notification.

Thanks xoxo