Chapter 5: The lost and found

Gianna Lynn is 5'3 in height, slim; she's alabaster white with brown eyes and coffee-brown hair that she loves dying green; she's an excellent friend of Caitrona from Sicily who newly moved to Milan for her new job

Gianna frowns. "You scared me. So what exactly happened? How did you fall?" she folds her arm to her chest.

Who else could it be? It indeed those devils, I will undoubtedly settle this score with them. But I should not tell Gina for the time being, or else she will worry. She thought.

Caitrona fakes a smile. "Don't worry, I am alright," she showcases her womanly muscles at Gina, "I just fell accidentally, that's all,"

Gina furrows her eyes at Caitrona, knowing fully well that her friend is lying. She flicks on Caitrona's forehead with her big thumb.

"You've been unconscious for two days, don't force yourself," she yells angrily at Caitrona like a mother scolding her only child.

Caitrona groans in pain as she rubs her head. "Ouch," She yells in fright. "What...? Two days?"

Gianna was staring at Caitrona confusedly.

"What day is it?" Caitrona yells as she grabs Gina on her shoulders eagerly.

With confused, wide eyes. "Satur... Saturday," Gina fully announces.

"Saturday..." Caitrona replied in a sharp tone. "Then...then my date with Uncle DD is terminated," she fell back to the bed.

Flashback

"Get away from my leg, Caitronaaaa," Donnie groans in embarrassment, watching passersby looking at how childish Caitrona is.

"No," She fights back. "All else, you agree to go out on a date this Friday,"

"I am too busy for that," Donnie replies coldly, looking away from Caitrona's face.

Caitrona yells in anger. "Then, I am not going back home today,"

Donnie felt like crying but couldn't. he had no other choice because Caitrona wouldn't let him be, and it was getting late.

He grumbles with a terrified face. "I give up,"

"Then it's settled," she grins with wide eyes. "You have to bring me out for a meal this coming Friday,"

End of flashback

"Dear Lord, I can't believe this. I managed to convince him to agree with so much effort by embarrassing myself in the street," she started crying.

Gina's eyes became teary as she watched Caitrona cry.

"Has he forgotten? He didn't call to check up on me. I know that he's a busy man, but for heaven sake, we are supposed to go out for a meal,"