Chapter 9: The Rescue mission

"Young master, I am back," Juan stated with worries glues to his face

"What happened? What took you so long to return, why is that?" Adonis questions as he button his shirt.

"Young master, Signorina," he says.

"What is with Signorina?" Adonis face became stern.

"I dropped her at the gate of the Balboa's, she insists I should walk her in, so I let her go in by herself," he sniffs

"And...?"

Juan face was not in his right expression and it's getting on Adonis's nerves.

"I drove half way and discovered that she forgot her scarf and decided to return it to her by driving back, immediatdiately I entered the gate, the gate keeper told me that it's not the right timing that Signorina is being punished by great grand master, Avala and Graciela, so I quickly left,"

"I think you might want to go down personally and have a look,"

Hearing this made Adonis anger rises. This is what he was avoiding, distraction from anyone but it seems Caitrona is the biggest distraction ever for him.

Immediatdiately, he flashes back to Caitrona's words.

"I fell in love with you because you were the only one apart from my grandma and Gianna that has ever treated me with love and care and showed me concern..."

"No matter what happens in the future, I will never regret my decision,"

Remembering this, he sighs.

"Get the car ready,"

"Understood!" A bright smile left Juan's face.

Adonis quickly put on his complete attire as Juan gets the car.

****

The chief servant kept on whipping Caitrona even her dress is torn but still didn't stop doing what she was asked to.

"Grandmother, this child is very stubborn, if you continue to hit her..." Avala words where replaced with grandmother's.

"Continue to hit her till she admits to her wrong," she yells.

Chief servant continues.

"Wait for me Nonna, Caitrona will get back to you soon," she mumurs to herself.

Remembering the sober looks of her Nonna, with one more trash of the cane, she fainted.

The chief servant immediatdiately stops with terrified terror to her face.

"Continue, did I tell you to stop?" grandmother yells angrily at the chief servant.

Graciela smiles. "Caitrona, couldn't you fight really well, why are you lying on the floor so quickly?"