7~winter break

My family and I love the holidays, but Christmas is the most special to us.

This Christmas God decided to bless us with a beautiful winter snow shower. The sound of falling snow is soft and quiet. Every icicle is created uniquely by God.

Alan and I hung out a couple days after Christmas, the 28th. We became really close, he was my best friend and I loved him. We cuddled up in the cold, dark room to watch a movie. Alan always made me feel safe and have a sense of comfort. I was blessed by God that he was in my life. For Christmas, Alan got me a little Christmas bear that I still cherish to this day.  I cuddled up with the bear in my bitter cold room that night.

Alan and I started hanging out every weekend. He was my person. We face timed every night and I told him every bit about my life. Alan always knew how to cheer me up and put a smile on my face. I am forever thankful for him.

The day before new years my friend Tyrone invited a group of friends to his house to hang out. Tyrones mom and I are really close and I tell her all the tea about his life. One of my boy best friends, Ferrell was there and we took a picture together. He also gave me his old hoodie from years before so I could wear it myself.  Ferrell had a private story of Snapchat that I was not on but Alan was. He posted the picture of us and captioned it "With Bae", this made Alan very upset. He started worrying Ferrell had feelings for me, and that I would leave him. I told Alan continuously how much I loved and cared for him. All I wanted was for him to feel
confident in our relationship. We talked it through together and everything ended up being okay.

On New Years night, I had a group of friends that
invited me over to hang out with them and have a sleepover. I really wanted to see Alan, but it did not seem to be working out as I wanted. My best friend, Elisabeth and her boyfriend went skating on New Years night. Little did I know, Alan was going also. He had not even invited me but said he wanted to see me too. I felt really upset in the moment. Alan and I worked this out like we always did and did not even argue.
426 words