10-cancelling my death

In June, my parents and I set off to take me to treatment. The nerves and anxieties crawled all through my body. I knew my parents felt the same way. The night before, I was ready to get this whole thing over with, but little did I know that this would be the hardest thing I would ever do in my life.

The first week at treatment four hours away from my comforting home was the most difficult thing I have ever been through. I missed my mom like a toddler and I refused to make friends with anyone. I did not want to accept the fact I was there and get used to it by meeting my peers. All that mattered was getting to go home and talking to my mother on the phone for thirty minutes a day.

Every phone call turned into a complete meltdown. I craved home so badly. On the second or third day of treatment, I got my mom to text Alan and tell him I was missing him and that I was praying for him. He never responded. Out of the three weeks I was at treatment, he could never send a text back.

I was not just homesick from my mother, but I also missed the love of my life. Tears would run down my cheeks at night wondering if he had moved on to better or if he was thinking about me. I wrote Alan several letters but by about my 2nd week at some point, I decided to send him a letter. It was on the lines of I missed, loved, and was praying for him everyday. He then again never wrote me back. I was so confused why he would not write the girl he supposedly loved back. I was going through the hardest time of my life and the boy I loved could not even send a text back to my mom.

Going away to residential and getting proper nutrition cancelled my death. I was eating again and doing anything to get back even a minute sooner to my parents.
352 words