-Chapter 14-

-Naruto's POV-

We started off with some simple exercises. It was apparent from the start that Bee loves to rap, it's basically his form of communication. At first I thought it was strange, but it's his thing so what do I have to judge?

The worst thing about this place though is that they have no ramen! I basically live off of that stuff. Not that I've been seen eating ramen all that much lately. There is this ramen place I love going to, called Ichiraku's. Their ramen is so good, and they are really nice to me compared to the rest of the kingdom. Sasuke doesn't really like ramen, does he? I've never really seen him eat ramen. 

Wait why am I even thinking about him again? Ugh, it's like he just appears in my mind so suddenly! It's sometimes hard to focus when all I can think about is him. I can't stop thinking about how he is, what I am going to do when I get back, and if he is going to be mad at me. I just need to get him out of my mind so I can have fun.

"Yo, it's time for the training you've been craving so you better not be complaining." Killer Bee sang.

"Oh, okay. So where are we going?" I questioned excitedly.

"The revealing, unappealing water of truth!" Bee replied.

The waterfall was tall with a small island in the middle.

"Go meditate, start to understand your hate." Bee demanded.

"Huh, uh, okay. I guess I can go meditate and face whatever darkness is inside me." I replied.

I jumped over to the small island and started to meditate. At peace, I heard a voice very familiar to me.

"Your truth is in darkness." The voice stated.

I opened my eyes and saw, me? 

"Huh, who are you, I'm not making any funny moves." I asked.

"I'm the hatred inside you," Dark Naruto stated, "The feelings at your very core that shape your truth. I'm the true you."

"You're the true me? No way! Stop playing games with me." I snarled.

"It's true, you fake. Fight me and prove to me you're not just all talk. I have the nine tails by my side." He replied with a smug smile.

"Fine, so be it." I said getting in a fighting stance, "Bring it on!"

We start going at it, and we're using the same set of moves. I mean it's me, so what can you say? I'll show him that I am more than my hatred. Even though he said he has the nine tails with him, it isn't really making an appearance. Finally, I hit him in the gut and get him winded. I'm exhausted from the fight and seems like he is too.

"Heh, not bad." Dark Naruto said, "Just what I would expect from me."

He wiped the non-existent dust off his pants and seemed completely fine. It shocked me to be completely honest.

"You're not me!" I exclaimed.

"I mean I guess I would understand why you feel so high and mighty." Dark Naruto stated.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"What do they call me now, oh right, hero. But that's only when you give them what they want." Dark Naruto scoffed, looking at his nails, "Those villagers, suddenly changing their tune when you're the only one who wants to help. It's pathetic."

"I'd do anything to protect them." I stated.

"But who protects you? Sasuke? Heh, don't even get me started." Dark Naruto laughs, "He puts you in danger constantly, lies to you, doesn't take your feelings into account, and won't even tell us who our parents are. But you always forgive him because you love him, it's gross."