-Chapter 20-

-Sasuke's POV-

"I love you" Naruto said to me before his eyes fluttered shut.

His hand ran down my face as he slumped. It feels wet, but warm. I wipe some of my cheek and look down at my hand. It was blood. Naruto's blood. I can't move, I can't speak. I just keep sitting there, staring at his body. My mind is blank. I'm looking at Naruto's unconscious body and he's not moving. Wait, what?! Sasuke, get yourself together! 

"Naruto? Naruto? Can you hear me!?" I pleaded.

I shook his unconscious body roughly as my tears spilled out my eyes. His face is pale as a ghost. His body is running cold, and he isn't responding to my calls. 

Finally, after years of my unrequited love for Naruto, my feelings are returned. I always loved him. Now, he's been taken away from me! I was so close to holding him in my arms forever! What am I supposed to do? I hate it! I hate it so much!

Suddenly I was in so much pain that only intensified. My eye felt like it was on fire! What is happening?! I felt my eye change. I don't know what is happening. I move Naruto's body to the side while I curl up on the floor, my forehead on the floor. Suddenly, the pain ended just as abrupt as it started.

I took a quick breath as I gathered myself. I turn my head to Naruto, watching his blonde locks sit in the same spot, unmoving. The clothing he was wearing was soaked in blood. Quickly, I take his shirt off to examine the damages. The injury was almost exactly the same as Jiraiya's. I check his pulse. Good, thank God. His heart was still beating. I have to think fast to before he loses too much blood. I carefully laid him down as I took my shirt off and wrapped it over the injury to stop the blood from flowing any further. I made sure to tie the shirt so it would sit firmly on his body.

"Naruto!" I exclaimed, shaking him once more.

Looking down at him, I knew he wouldn't get up. It's no use. I don't think he will get up any time soon, the wound is almost fatal. This is all Danzo's fault. He did this. He tried taking the one who I love deeply. I'll kill him! Him and that traitor Sakura! Anyone who works for him! I'll kill them all.

I slowly stand, looking down at Naruto. I promise I'll come back in time to save you, Naru. But first, I got to kill the bastard who caused all of this to happen to you.

I turn my head towards the door where Danzo disappeared into. Who knows what is behind that door? 

I make sure my footsteps are quiet and precise, in case there were any traps. I reach the door and take hold of the door handle. I yank the door open with the air blowing through me. I can't let them know my next move. I'm outnumbered here.

The room is pitch, not a single speck of light getting in. There was a small snap, and all the lights lining the walls of the room lit a bloody red. The lights added to intense situation. After a quick look, I could see it was the memorial room. Old style lamps, glass cabinets with pictures of my ancestors, and busts of important Uchiha figures. In the middle of the room stood Danzo, staring at the Uchiha memorial. Just the sight of him boiled my blood. Oh, how joyous it would be to torture him. To tear off every single fingernail he has.

"I guess you're finally over your little fit with your boy toy." Danzo teased. "I'm sorry but things had to be this way, Uchiha."

"Be like what? For what incomprehensible reason did my family have to die by your hand?!" I scowled.

"Oh, Sasuke, you don't even begin to understand the extent to my plan." Danzo chuckled lowly.

My hand curled into a fist as I clenched my teeth. It makes me sick just being in the same room with him. He is absolutely deranged!