-Chapter 7-

For as long as I can remember, I've always been with Sasuke. Playing, dancing, having fun in general.

I don't remember when I met Sasuke, but I remember always being there. If I could remember, my first memory was when we were in a flower field.

The memory is a little blurry, but that's to be expected. I remember it was Sasuke, Itachi, and I.

"Big brother look what me and Naruto found for you!" Sasuke said.

In his hand was a red rose that just bloomed. It was one of many that were in the field.

Sasuke was about four or five years old at the time. I was about three or four.

Itachi took the flower and smiled at the rich red color. It was such a pure red.

"How nice of you two." He said, looking at us peacefully.

We continued to play until the sunset.

----~o-o~----

We walked to our little castle, that is now Haruno's castle. It was a beautiful stone castle. The banners were black and had the sharingan, the clans symbol. But the best part was how flowers decorated the outside of the castle.

When we went inside to eat, we were greeted by Sasuke and Itachi's mother, Mikoto Uchiha.

"Hello boys, did you have fun in the fields?" Mikoto asked kindly.

"Yes mother! It was so so sooooo fun!!" Sasuke replied, hugging his mom.

"I'm glad to hear that." Mikoto said.

After that, Fugaku, Itachi and Sasuke's dad came into the room. When he saw the boys he smiled.

But dinner was ready so we just carried out the conversation there.

"Itachi, I just got a letter from the king addressing you going into ANBU." Fugaku said.

"Well, what did it say Father?" Itachi asked.

"It said that you were accepted. I'm so proud of you." Fugaku replied, showing a rare smile.

Sasuke looked rather jealous that his father always said that he was proud of Itachi, but never of him.

But after a second he looked proud of his brother, getting over the jealousy.

He was proud of his older brother. It only fueled his neverending admiration of him.

It was a rather good night for all of us, but all good things have to end.
----o-o----

It was a dark and stormy night. Lighting flashing, the sound of thunder crashing

The Uchiha just over ran the castle. Making them the new leaders of Konohagakure.

But it didn't last long. Not at all.

The screams of the dying Uchiha clan echoed throughout the castle. Servants were hiding, almost all the people inside were crying.

I, on the other hand, was searching for the killer. Sasuke had left my side and I knew he went to find him.

Suddenly, I heard Sasuke scream "WHY BIG BROTHER?!"

Afterwards I could hear his screams of terror.

My heart stopped. In that instant I felt  something burning in my body and my sight turned red.

It was a feeling I never felt before. It burned. My stomach felt like a furnace of hate.

I ran towards the scene and saw something that made my hatred fuel.