-Chapter 2-

Sasukes POV

I am the king of this kingdom. The last Uchiha ever to exist.

I sat at my throne being bored as all hell when the I heard queens offer their princess to become my queen to "merge kingdoms". I was so sick and tired of hearing it and I called for Naruto, my very faithful servant.

But I got no reply. I asked another maid to escort these women out of my room. The maid showed them out and I sat at my throne, bored once again.

Then, the door creaked open. In came Naruto, with my black tea and what looked like brioche with tomatoes on the side. "Oh its tea time." I said with a smirk, looking at the clock.

I rose gracefully from my throne and made it to my garden, where unnatural black roses grew. Naruto set down my snack and tea and sat in the chair opposite of me. "Today's snack is brioche with tomatoes on the side, sire." Naruto said in his enthusiastic but calm voice.

I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. "Thank you Naruto, it always is such a pleasure to have you in my presence." I said then taking a sip of tea.

"Why is that? I'm just a servant after all." He said nonchalantly. "I actually do not know, I just like being around you sometimes." I respond.

We have a nice tea session and Naruto  looks over to the grandfather clock in the corner of the room as it chimes. "Its almost time to get some rest, Sire." Naruto says gently.

At that moment I yawn. "I guess it would be." I'd say tiredly. Naruto cleans up the plates, cups, and utensils, while I get out of my chair.

I stretch, feeling the bones in my back crack. "Stay here for a second sire." Naruto says, running the dishware to the kitchen. I saw as he ran through the halls and I couldnt help but chuckle.

He came back and tells me to follow him. I follow behind my blond servant for about ten minutes. We went up stairs and down long hallways. Finally, at the peak of the castle was my room.

I opened my door and everything was already set out for me. Pajamas, bed, etc. The normal things.

"I'm going to go to sleep, good night my king." Naruto says to me, sleepiness evident in his voice. I bid him a good night and watch as he makes his way to him his tiny room.

I quickly got everything on and headed to bed so I could slumber. This is enough for one day.
---------------
Sorry it's short! The next chapter will be longer