67. Not Attracted To Me

I look over at Harry and stare at his face while he watches the tv. He has his hands placed on his stomach and his legs crossed at his ankles. He has a deep frown on his face whilst he stares at the screen with concentration. His light pink lips are pursed. 

"Incredible. Absolutely incredible." He whispers to himself while still staring at the television. 

We're watching a David Attenborough documentary. Harry's choice of courses. 

"Oh fuck. Now that's not incredible. Where the fuck did that crocodile come from? Mate, you are standing right fucking there. With a whole camera crew behind you. Go and help the poor fucking lion. It's only a few weeks old. Sir David, go and fucking tell that guy to go and help the poor thing." "Don't you think they should-" he looks over at me and pauses when he sees that I am already staring at him.

I smile at him.

"Why are you smiling when that poor lion cub is-" he looks back at the tv and cringes. "Ah fuck, there it goes. Dragged under the water." He looks back over at me. "I can't watch it anymore. Tell me when it changes to the scene where the birds are fucking or something."

I laugh at him and pull him into a hug. "You get so into these documentaries. You're so cute."

He lets out an annoyed groan into my chest. "I get into them, but then they make me upset for like three days because I hate watching innocent animals die. I'm going to go vegan."

"Well not today because I already got the chicken out of the freezer for dinner."

He looks up at me, more specifically at my lips. I lower my head so that I can reach his lips and kiss him. Harry sits up so that he is in a different position and can deepen the kiss. His hand slides down my back and he grips onto my very well defined love handle. They've always been there, but this pregnancy has amplified them even more. 

I've missed this. I've missed the feeling of his hands on my body. We haven't had sex in over a month now. This isn't something that I am used to. Harry and I have always had strong chemistry. I mean, that's how our relationship started. With sex. And obviously, that's how I became pregnant. 

We still kiss and have had some intense make-out sessions, but as soon as things get too frisky, he puts a stop to it. This isn't something that I am used to because Harry has never rejected me. That's a pretty big achievement if you ask me. Harry has not once rejected me. 

But for the last month, Harry hasn't been able to get me away from him further. He will tell me he is tired or that I should get some rest. He would prefer to cuddle me which is so strange to me because he is giving himself major blue balls.  

In the midst of our kiss, I reach for the hem of his shirt but he pushes my hands away. I break away from the kiss because I am taken aback by his action. Here we go again, what will the excuse be this time? I can see it in his face that he is tired, but that was his excuse the last two times. 

My hormones have only been amplified during this pregnancy. I crave him more now than I ever have. 

Much to my surprise, Harry jumps off the lounge and gets down onto the floor. He parts my legs and moves his body between them. He pulls my shirt partially down over my shoulder and leans down to kiss it. He trails kisses down my chest and lifts my shirt upwards to kiss down my stomach. I lean backwards into the soft material of the lounge. But that's not the feeling I'm focusing on right now.

His lips feel amazing against my skin. And the feeling only intensifies the lower he gets. He pulls my joggers down my legs and tosses them over his shoulder. I really hope my parents stay upstairs for the time being.