30. Park

I wake up the following morning next to Harry who is still fast asleep, cuddling into his pillow. When I sit up and look around the room, I see Niall's knees sticking up from the couch. As I sit up a little higher, I see that he is awake and he's on his phone.

He looks over at me and waves.

I smile and wave back at him then let out a big yawn as I stretch my back and arms. I had the best night sleeps I've had in a long time.

Then I remember ... shit, I told Aaron I would take the kids to school. I look around for my phone but I can't find it anywhere. I feel around for it in my pocket only to realise I'm not wearing what I had on yesterday. I look down at the thin material covering half of my body. I'm wearing Harry's black t-shirt.

My movement must have woken Harry and he sits up and rubs his eyes. "What are you doing? What time is it?"

"I can't find my phone. Have you seen it?"

"You can borrow mine if you want to" Niall holds up his phone.

Harry lets out a groan. "Man, I feel like shit. How much did we end up drinking Niall?"

"A lot" Niall tells him with a laugh.

Harry reaches down and feels around for something beneath the sheets. He then pulls his hand out from under the blankets, revealing my phone. I sigh in relief and take it from him.

"How the hell did it end up there?"

"I don't know but I sure hope you weren't filming."

I look at him and shake my head. I have seven missed calls from Aaron and thirteen from my mum. I'm so awful. I was so selfish that I forgot about taking the kids to preschool today.

I slide my finger across the screen and call Aaron back but there's no answer. It's 10:24am. He would have taken them by now for sure. They usually go at 8:30am.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks me as he reaches out to me and places his hand on my knee.

"I told Aaron I would take the kids to school."

Harry frowns. "I thought they went Tuesday's and Thursday's."

"You remember?" I ask in shock. I did not expect him to remember something like that.

"Obviously."

"Wow" I say, still in disbelief. Harry shakes his head at me and sits up. He gets out of bed and is only dressed in his Calvin Klein underwear so of course I can't resist the urge to stare at his long legs and tattooed torso.

My phone vibrates in my hands and I look down at it.

Aaron: Don't stress Hailey. I have kept the kids home today. Rach has physio at noon and I was hoping to be there with her but your mum might be able to take care of them for a couple hours.

Hailey: it's like you knew I would be forgetful. I am so sorry.

Aaron: it's honestly fine. I would like to say I am psychic but it's just called having a television and watching the 5:00pm news.

Aaron: new video attachment

I click on the video that he sent me and it was posted by channel 9 news. It is a video of Harry, Niall and I being followed out from the bar yesterday.

"What are you watching Hay?" Niall asks as he stands up and runs over to me so he can see the video. I play it form the beginning.

"Fucking hell." He says with disappointment. "I'm really sorry Haz that you're birthday got ruined like that."