Epilogue

"Eek!" Addy screeched. "Daddy!" She squealed as Ashton pushed her higher on the swing. Cas stood off on the side watching fondly as her daughter bonded with her daddy.

"You better hold on tight," Ashton chuckled. "Or else you'll go flying."

"But Addy's don't fly!" She giggled. "I'm not a bird daddy." Today was Adelaide's fifth birthday and everyone was gathered around Ashton's mums backyard celebrating. Everyone meaning Ashton and Cas, obviously. Michael, Calum, and Luke. Anne, Lauren, and Harry, and Lynn and Axel. Along with the two sisters Cassidy met at the concert, Tori and Ella. Tori and Cas were hanging out one day and she introduced her to Ashton and of course Addy. She instantly fell in love with Addy and though the baby was the cutest thing ever. I guess she also thought Addy's daddy was pretty cute too.

So yes, Ashton was now dating tori and Cas was happy about that. Tori was her friend and she knew she could always trust Tori with Addy.

As for Luke and Cassidy, everything was great. Luke proposed to Cassidy a few months after they got back together, he told her that he couldn't risk losing her again and that they didn't need to get married anytime soon, he just wanted them to be as official as possible. Of course she said yes, and her and Adelaide even joined the boys on tour for a year.

When Addy had to start school they couldn't tour with the boys anymore though, but they always made sure to come visit on break.

Michael and Lynn not so surprisingly ended up together and Michael has plans to propose soon. Axel has even started to refer to the bright haired boy as his father.

"Love," Luke whispered into Cas' ear, wrapping his arms around her big belly from behind. "I think it's time for cake." Also Cas happened to be pregnant, again. This time though it was Luke's baby. She was 7 months pregnant and expecting a boy in April.

"Okay, I'll go tell Ashton and Addy." She promised. He let go of her so she could walk over to the swing set and tell her baby girl it was time for cake.

"Mummy! Look at me! I can almost touch the clouds!" Addy cheered, kicking her legs excitedly.

"That's awesome baby!" Cas praised. "But I think it's time you come down so we can go eat that yummy cake. And you better hurry, I already saw uncle Mikey eyeing it."

At that, Addy's eyes widened in terror. "Daddy daddy! Get me down! We can't let uncle Mikey eat all of my cake!" She demanded making Ashton and Cassidy laugh.

"Okay princess, calm down. We won't let him eat all of it, I promise." Ashton said still giggling his Ashton giggle. Ashton finally got the swing to stop, and once Addy was back on the ground, she sprinted for the cake. The princess themed cake was what Addy had been looking forward to all week, so the thought of her uncle Michael eating it was horrifying. "She's going to eat at least half of that cake and not sleep at all tonight." Ashton sighed shaking his head in amusement.

"Hmm, wonder who she gets it from." Cas teased.

"Hey!" Ashton yells defensively. "Just last week you ate like 3 double cheeseburgers in less than 10 minutes."

"I'm pregnant, what's your excuse?" She taunted crossing her arms at him childishly.

"I'm a growing boy." At that, they both laugh.

"Ashton sweetheart, you stopped growing years ago."

"Oh shut up." They finally decided to make their way over to the table where Addy was perched in front of the princess cake, waiting impatiently. Her grand mummy was lighting the candles and warning her not to get too close.

Cas sat down in the spot open next to Addy, and Ashton picked her up and placed her on his lap.

Looking around Cas smiled. Everyone here was part of her odd and confusing family, but she wouldn't exchange them for the world.

Cas used to think that she had no one, that nobody loved her. She never imagined that one day she'd be serenading her 5 year old daughter with happy birthday, along with a bunch of people who love her.

"Happy birthday dear Addy!" They sung together, Calum making goofy faces across the table to make the little birthday princess laugh. "Happy birthday to you!" And then she blew out her candles, and waited for her grandmother to cut her a big piece of her princess cake.

Addy turned in Ashton's arms to reach out to hug her mum. "I love you mummy." She exclaimed happily. Then she turned to Ashton and said, "I love you daddy. Thank you for the best birthday ever! You guys are the best mummy and daddy in the whole wide world!" And Cassidy never thought that she was a perfect mother, but Adelaide always came first in her world. And Ashton thought he was far from a perfect father with him touring all the time, but he tried to be there as much as possible.

But the fact that their little princess said they were the best parents in the whole wide world made them believe that they were.

Sure, Cas' life was messed up, she accidentally got pregnant with her best friends baby right after her boyfriend dumped her, and yeah she lost her only other friends along with her boyfriend for over a year, but Cassidy wouldn't change a thing. She loved Adelaide and that time with Ashton would never be a mistake. And Cassidy was content where she was. She got her boyfriend back, who's actually her fiancé now, and her best friends, plus a new friend, and another baby on the way.

Her life was perfect and she wouldn't change a single thing about the last 6 years.

"We love you too Addy." Cas smiled. "Happy birthday baby."

[So this is the end of Wherever You Are! Thank you to everyone who has read the story. It means a lot to me and I can't believe this is over.

I don't ever plan on making a sequel, but I'm not gonna say it's never gonna happen, cause maybe it will. Most likely not though.

I really hope that everyone who read this enjoyed it and that everyone who will read it in the future does too.

This story is over but I do have other ones you can check out. I have one about Michael called Beside You, the others are One Direction but if you're a fan I suggest you read them too.

And my next book is most likely going to be Larry Stylinson because I'm a huge Larry shipper.

Once again thank you and go check out my other books.]