Ten

~4 months earlier~

After a concert in North Carolina, Luke noticed that Michael and Ashton disappeared. He asked Calum numerous times where they were but he just said they had something to do.

Luke was getting really sick of everyone keeping secrets. He was starting to think that they both had secret girlfriends but they didn't tell him because of the whole "no girlfriends on tour" bull shit he made up.

They came back a few days later and acted towards Luke as if they weren't even gone. But he saw them whispering to each other and keeping things from him. They showed Calum some pictures on their phones but wouldn't let him see. They must've thought he was stupid.

Well he wasn't.

Well, in some ways, he was. He dumped his girlfriend that he was head over heels in love with because he felt bad. But he wasn't blind. They were hiding things.

"Are you guys ever going to tell me what the big secret is? It's been going on for months." Luke finally asked. He was annoyed that they were keeping something from him. That's not how this friendship worked.

"What are you talking about?" Ashton asked obliviously.

"Stop playing dumb and just fricking tell me!" Luke groaned flopping down on the couch in their dressing room.

"Some things are better kept unknown." Michael sighed before leaving the room. Ashton quickly followed and Calum did too.

Calum stopped though right before he walked out. "I'm sorry." He apologized sincerely.

After that, Luke knew that whatever this secret was, it was going to hurt him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adelaide was progressing at a normal rate. She grew in a little bit more hair, but not much. Her eyes are more of a bluish greenish now and they're beautiful. Ashton video chatted them almost everyday. He loved being able to see his baby even if he couldn't actually be there.

He sent over things a lot though. He would get little things for Addy from all the different places he visited. He even managed to get Cas Liam's autograph. She laughed when she saw that.

Cassidy woke up in the middle of the night from Addy crying every night.

She only expected as much, she just wished Ashton was there to help her.

"Good morning Princess." Cassidy cooed as Adelaide woke up from her nap. "Is somebody hungry?"

Cassidy breast feeds Adelaide and she got really awkward about it at first. Michael kept making jokes about a "free show", which definitely didn't help.

She's pretty sure that Michael and Lynn did, hook up. Whenever she got a text she smiled brightly and quickly sent a reply. It was definitely Michael.

Adelaide was a very happy baby. She always had this cute little toothless smile, and a bubbly giggle. Cassidy could already see that she would definitely have her daddy's personality.

Cassidy always took a lot of pictures of Adelaide. She would send them all to Ashton and Michael and they all had photo albums just for her in their phones.

"Do you plan on moving into your old apartment?" Ashton questioned over the phone.

"No. It was only two bedroom and I want at least three rooms so that we don't have to share a bed when you come over." Cassidy didn't really mind, but it could get a little awkward. If ashton got a girlfriend anytime soon, I'm sure she wouldn't like him sharing a bed with his baby momma.

"Okay, when do you plan on going back?"

"Ash, I don't know yet." She sighed. He needed to have patience. "A few months maybe."

"Okay. I'm sorry, I just want to be able to be with all of my family when I'm on break." He explained making Cas feel bad.

"I know. I'm sorry." She sighed sadly.

"It's fine. Just please go back as soon as you can." Ashton pleaded. Cassidy promised that she would then they said their goodbyes.

Sometimes when Cassidy had nothing to do, she watched their Keeks. Whenever she saw Luke she got this weird happy to see him, but heartbroken cause he left feeling.

One day when she was looking through her camera roll, she found a whole bunch of pictures of her and Luke. They were always so happy with each other. There was a picture of them on her 15th birthday. She was blowing out the candles and he was smiling in the seat next to her. The picture after that he was rubbing icing onto her face.

She remembered that day. Cas was friends with Michael first, they were neighbors up until she moved out. Then one day he introduced her to Ashton, Calum, and Luke, and ever since then, they'd all been the best of friends.

Everyone could tell that Luke had a crush on her since the beginning. Cas even teased him for being two years younger than her. She said yes when he asked her out nonetheless.

Another picture she found was from her graduation. He was kissing her while she was adorned in a cap and gown. About two weeks after she graduated Luke broke down and begged her not to leave him so that diploma doesn't matter anymore.

"Who wants to play with their cousin Axel today?" Cas cooed at Addy in a baby voice.

The baby just gurgled and smiled in response. Cas couldn't help but take yet another picture to add to her album.

She sent the picture to Ashton saying that his baby girl missed her daddy.

The first few months pretty much just went like this.

Cassidy just hoped it'd always be this easy.

[gosh that was boring. I'll update again maybe later or tomorrow then just because that was so boring.

The baby is practically like a little girl version of Ashton and just imagining it is adorable.

Like and comment please!]