Fourteen

"Ahem," Ashton cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt the make out session, but I got the baby to go back to sleep and it was kind of boring just sitting in there."

"I can't believe you guys have a kid together." Luke mumbled looking between Cas and Ashton.

"Neither can we." Cas laughed. Luke missed the sound of that.

"Should I take the baby back to my place so you two can get it on?" Ashton asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Ashton!" Cas squealed chucking a couch pillow at him. Ashton erupted into laughter. "I hate you."

"I love you too!" He smirked going back into the nursery.

"So, I guess Ashton should really take the baby and go to his place..." Luke sighed looking at Cassidy with a smirk.

"Yeah, maybe he should." Cas answered taking Luke by surprise. "Or, I have a better idea. He can leave Addy here, and you two can go back to Ashton's place!"

"Ha ha." Luke muttered. He leaned in for another kiss because he just really missed Cas' kisses. "Casssss?" Luke whined

"What?" She laughed.

"I brought a condom." He smiled teasingly. Cassidy pulled away from his arms and whacked him over the head with a couch pillow.

"I will chop your balls off." She threatened.

"Sounds very kinky." Luke joked pulling her back over to kiss her again. He missed their relationship. How they'd always tease each other. She missed it too.

Ashton walks out with the car seat in his hand. "I'll leave you guys to get reacquainted." He said with a nod before leaving the house.

"You know, Calum's pretty mad at you." Luke sighed pulling Cas onto his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

"Why is that?" She questioned leaning her head back on Luke's chest. They have just always fit perfectly together.

"Because he misses you and you just slapped me and stormed out."

"Then I'll call him tomorrow and apologize." She promised. Cas took Luke's hand into hers and entwined their fingers.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah." Cas smiled leaning in for a kiss. Luke was looking forward to being able to kiss Cas again. And Cas definitely was too. "Luke, please tell me that you actually did bring a condom?"

His eyes widened at her comment. He reached into his pocket to find a condom. He was hoping that he would get lucky with Cas tonight, he just didn't think he actually would.

She smirked then took his hand and dragged him into her room.

"Nice room. I like the-"

"Can you not talk about my room when I'm trying to have sèx with you?" Cas cut him off. He held his hands up in surrender and awkwardly started to take off his shoes. Cas can't help but laugh.

"Don't laugh at me." He whined. "I haven't had sèx in like two years Cas. I'm very nervous." Cas smiled before walking over to pull him in for a kiss. She skillfully pulled off his Rolling Stones t-shirt and threw it to the floor.

Luke tried to do the same for her, but being the awkward thing he is, he somehow managed to get his arms tangled in her shirt. "Fuck, I suck at sèx." He groaned, angry with himself when Cas laughed a little.

"It's okay Luke, your awkwardness is somehow turning me on." She teased trying to make Luke feel better. She finished taking off her shirt and got Luke's arms out. She gently pulled his head down to kiss him to relieve some of the awkwardness.

"I love you Cassidy." Luke whispered after they pulled away.

"I love you Luke." She answered.

Luke finally found some courage to take control. His hands found their way to the waistband of her pajama pants, tugging them down effortlessly. He silently thanks god that they were just pajamas and not jeans. If they were he would've some how messed up the button or the zipper.

He manages to take off his pants too, before Cas jumps up and wraps her legs around his waist. He moves back and gently falls on the bed with her still on top of him. Luke reached behind her and somehow, he got her bra off quickly. There was no problem, he just took of the clasp and it worked. He mentally high fived himself, though he'd never admit to it.

He tried not to just stare at Cas' boobs but he couldn't help it. The pressure in his boxers started to build. Cas noticed and decided to take them off for him. He smiled when her eyes widened.

"It's been a while Luke." She whispered still staring at his glory.

"Yeah, a while too long."

They made out a bit before they both realized there was only one thing restraining them. Cassidy took off her underwear swiftly, throwing them to the floor with the other articles of clothing. Luke quickly put the damned condom on, because he doesn't want a fricking kid. Stupid Ashton.

Cas moaned as Luke finally flipped them over and entered her. Luke took over and went at a steady pace as they both moaned profanities and each other's names.

She could feel Luke's gentle lips assaulting her neck, making sure to leave marks, as if to say that she's his.

"I'm all yours." Cas whispered once they were done, just to let Luke know.

"And I'm all yours." He answered before they snuggled up into each other's naked bodies and fell asleep.

Luke felt happy for the first time in over a year.

And Cas felt at home for the first time in over a year.

The end.

[I know this book was really short and I tried to write more so I could do at least 20 chapters, but then I realized there's nothing more to write.

When I thought of this story the idea was to have Luke dump his girlfriend and then she gets pregnant with Ashton's baby. Eventually I wanted them to get back together and they did. After that I guess you can pretend what happens.

But there will be a short epilogue posted soon.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who read Wherever You Are, you have no idea how much it means to me. I know I barely have any reads or votes or comments, but this is the first fan fiction I've written that I actually finished. Thank you all for being part of the journey of writing Wherever You Are.

No there will not be a sequel because there's nothing left to say.

Thank you so much, the epilogue will be posted soon.]