Three

~12 months earlier~

"Why would you go to America for your week off?" Michael questioned Ashton. He's noticed that there's something going on with him.

"I have some family in America that I haven't seen in a while." Ashton said. And it was the truth. Cas and the unborn baby is his family.

"Since when?" Michael pestered. He wasn't going to give this up.

"Didn't you order a pizza a few minutes ago? Shouldn't you be waiting for the pizza guy?" Ashton asks changing the subject.

"I see what you're doing, so I won't ask anymore questions, but I expect you to tell me eventually, alright? You've been acting weird lately." Should he tell Michael? Would Cas mind? Ashton didn't think so. And Michael wasn't against Cas from the beginning so...

"Look, I may have gotten someone pregnant.." Ashton tells Michael slowly.

"Ashton!" Michael yells. "This is what condoms are for!" Michael yelled once again smacking the back of Ashton's head.

"Ow!" He groaned.

"How did you get a girl pregnant? Better yet, who did you get pregnant?" Michael asks cornering him so he can't go anywhere.

"I can't say. But she's three months pregnant and I haven't seen her in a while and my mum understands." Ashton rambled nervously. He hadn't planned on telling the guys just yet, but he can trust Michael so this should be okay.

"Dude, you're in deep shit." Michael chuckles. "Have you told anyone else yet?"

"Just my mum and Lauren and Harry. And I guess they let the rest of the family know. And I think she told her family. But that's it. So you can't tell anyone, okay?"

"Yeah, alright. But why are you telling me and not Calum or Luke?"

"Please don't question it?" Ashton practically begged one of his best friends.

"Fine." Ashton was quite relieved by Michael's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy moved to America and a new apartment close to her sisters house about two weeks after talking to Ashton. She's quite settled now and it's great having her older sister Lynn and her nephew Axel around.

Lynn and Axel live on their own because his dad isn't in the picture. It was a stupid one night stand and when he found out he didn't want anything to do with Lynn or their baby. That was around the time Lynn and Cas got kicked out. They didn't want to deal with Lynn's baby and they didn't want Cassidy to turn out like her.

Although Cassidy misses Australia, Florida is nice too. Plus she didn't have anything back in Australia. Here she has her sister and nephew and they can all make a new start together.

"Aunt Cas?" Axel asked looking up at Cassidy. "Why is the baby inside of your belly?" Axel always had questions about the pregnancy. He's only three years old so he definitely doesn't understand it.

"Because that's where babies grow." Cassidy answered because she wasn't sure what else to say.

"Why?" He countered.

"I don't know..?" She said slowly. "Ask your mummy."

Cas and Axel were watching tv when the doorbell rang. Cas just assumed that Lynn got off of work early and was here to get Axel. But when Cassidy opened the door she was shocked to see Ashton. "Cas!" He yelled with glee attacking her with a hug.

"Ash." She said back smiling and hugging him. "How are you here?" She asked pulling away a bit to look at him.

"We have a week off and I wanted to spend it with you." Ashton smiled blushing a little. "I missed you."