Six

~8 months earlier~

It has been 7 months since Luke broke up with Cassidy. Luke was still very much in love with her which just made everything horrible. Today he was going home for a little while and all he could hope for was that he'd find her.

He didn't just want to call her. Trust me, he had thought of it more than once. But he has no idea what he's going to say. Take me back? I'm so sorry? He really should just tell her the truth about everything. About how Luke just wanted her to have the life she always wanted.

Luke had courage that day he made the decision. But today, he missed her so much that it hurt. He had to get her back. He was too much of a coward to let her go.

"So you have no idea where she went?" Luke was questioning some of her neighbors. It didn't get him anywhere.

"No. One day she was just gone. Nobody even noticed she left until the building manager came to show it to someone else. And that had to be about 5 months ago." None of her neighbors even knew she left. How would they know where she is?

"Thanks anyways." He sighed walking back down to his car.

Where could Cas be? Did she go off to college? He prayed to God that she did.

This was killing Luke. He loves Cassidy. He should have handled everything differently. He should have told her that he thinks that she should go to college. They could have Skype dates every night. He would visit her for at least a day as much as possible.

"Why does Ashton go to America for his breaks? He could be seeing his family right now." Luke asked Calum and Michael confused.

Luke still had no idea what was going on with Ashton. He noticed him acting strange but he didn't question it. He just thought he was having trouble being away from his family. But if that was the case why wouldn't he visit them when he had the chance?

"Uh, I don't know. I think he said he has some family there or something." Michael said with a shrug.

"Yeah but some extended family isn't as important as his mum and brother and sister." Luke said thinking about Ashton's motives. Why does he keep going to America?

Calum burst into laughter. Michael shot him a glare and smacked him over the head.

"What are you guys not telling me?" Luke asked finally understanding everything a little bit. "Ashton told you the real reason didn't he?"

"Look, Luke, we were told not to tell anyone and the only reason I know is because I stole his phone and read his texts. Plus I don't even know the whole story. Just that he did something and now he's uh got some stuff going on in America." Calum explained carefully. Ashton said not to tell Luke about him getting a girl pregnant, not about how he has a secret.

"Why can't I know?" Luke whined. "It's no fair if you guys know and I don't."

"We honestly don't even know that much about it." Michael admitted. Ashton told him very little. He got a girl pregnant and he goes and visits her every chance he gets. Calum also told him that he read in the text message that they're having a girl.

"Whatever. If Ashton wants to be a dick and not tell me that's his problem." Luke sighed not really caring about Ashton's secret. All he could think about was Cassidy. Where the hell was she? "Have any of you guys talked to Cas?" Luke gulped looking at his best mates with a look of sorrow.

"You said that you wanted to break everything off with her so she wouldn't ruin her life by touring. You said you wanted her to go to college. Now you're upset because she moved? She probably went to college Luke." Calum lectured.