Twelve

Lynn had finally arrived back to Australia last month. She got a house a few blocks away from Cas and Addy's place.

Tomorrow Cassidy was supposed to be going to the concert. Lynn said she would watch Addy for her, but she still wasn't sure if she should go or not.

She's decided that she forgives Luke. She thought about it and his motives were actually very sweet. He just should've communicated with her.

"Cas, you have to go! You still love him, he loves you! I don't see the problem!" Lynn kept trying to convince her, but Cassidy was afraid. There was more to everything than Luke thought.

"I have a child with his best friend! That's the problem!" Cas was crying a lot in the past few days about this. The guys were arriving tonight and Ashton would be staying with Cassidy but only Michael and Ashton's family knew that. After the concert she was planning on talking to Luke, but she was so worried about the whole Adelaide thing. She didn't care what Luke thought about it, it wasn't a mistake, she loves Adelaide, but she didn't want to lose Luke again.

"You guys were broken up. The fact that you had rebound sex is kind of his fault. If he doesn't understand he's not worth it Cas." Lynn was right, and Cas knew that, but Cas was good at second guessing herself.

"Okay." Was all Cas managed to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had no idea Calum gave you a ticket." Ashton said bouncing Adelaide on his leg.

"Yeah, it was a birthday present." Cas sighed leaning her head against Ashton's shoulder.

"Are you coming?" He questioned. He really wanted her to. Luke had been moping around and complaining that he's stupid recently.

"I, I-" Cas stuttered. She took a deep breath then started again. "I don't know Ash."

"Just come. I promise that everything will work out fine. Luke will understand." Ashton said, knowing well that she was conflicted because of Adelaide.

"I'm still not sure Ash. What if-"

"Stop with the what ifs Cas." Ash demanded. "You have a few hours to think about. I have to go get ready, but I hope I see you there tonight." Ashton gave Cas and Addy quick kisses on their cheeks before gathering his stuff to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy still wasn't quite sure why she was sitting with a bunch of screaming teenage girls waiting for a concert to begin. Thankfully, Calum's ticket wasn't right up front. She was far enough back so that he couldn't notice her, but close enough so she could see clearly. She really doesn't want Luke to know she's here just yet. She still doesn't know what to say.

There was still a good fifteen minutes before they would come on stage. "Who's your favorite?" A little girl sitting beside her asked. Cas smiled, she was really cute in her little One Direction shirt and pig tails.

"Liam, who's yours?"

"Louis. He's funny." She giggled. "Are you here alone?"

"Yes." She answered.

"Why?"

"I don't really have any friends." Cas shrugged.

"I'll be your friend." The little girl offered. "What's your name?"

"Cassidy, but everyone calls me Cas."

"My names Ella."

"Ella, stop bothering people." A girl that looked around Cas' age warned taking a seat beside Ella.

"But this is my new friend Cas, she likes Liam." Ella explained.

"It's fine, really. She's very sweet, and cute." Cas assured.

"Well I'm Tori, Ella's big sister." She said sticking her hand out for Cas to shake it. "And I like Niall." She added making Cassidy laugh.

They chatted a bit more and exchanged numbers until the show began.

Cassidy's heart just about stopped when Luke walked onto the stage with his guitar hanging by his waist.

They sang "Wherever You Are" towards the middle of the set and tears welled in Cas' eyes.

After they were done with their songs, Luke's eyes met Cassidy's. His jaw just about dropped as she gave a shy wave. Calum had to drag him off stage when Luke wouldn't move. They whispered a few things to each other and a few minutes later Cassidy got a text from Calum.

Come backstage after the show. Give them your name and they'll let you in. -Calum

Cassidy still wasn't sure of what to say to Luke. "Hey Luke, I'm in love with you, but I have a baby with your best friend", just didn't sound right.

Cassidy watched One Direction preform, and it was amazing, but it sadly ended. Next to the day Adelaide was born, this was the best day of her life. She loooovvveeeddd One Direction.

"Bye Ella, bye Tori." Cassidy said with a wave. They girls went towards the exit while Cas went towards the backstage area.

As she went closer and closer to the security guards standing there her palms were sweating and heart was racing.

"Cassidy Blake." She croaked to the big man. He stepped back to let her through. She walked past the man and followed his instructions on where to go.

"Cas!" She heard someone yell. She turned her head to find a shirtless Calum Hood running at her. He wrapped her arms around her and picked her up and spun around. She was too shocked to even move. Well that, and Calum was crushing her. "I haven't seen you in over a year oh my god!" He yelled finally putting her down on her feet.

"Yeah, it's been a while." She mumbled.

"I can't believe you came. I really thought you wouldn't. But when Luke said he thought he was hallucinating I knew you were here." He chuckled. "How was America?"

"Nice, I stayed in Florida." Maybe this wasn't so bad, they were her best friends after all.

"Yeah, Michael told me, what else have you been up to?" Having Ashton's baby, you know, the usual.

"Uh, nothing much. I just-"

"Cas? Is that really you?" Luke asked as he walked towards Calum and Cassidy.

And suddenly, all of Cassidy's rational thoughts went away. She thought she had forgiven Luke, but seeing him here and now, she felt angry.

"Cas, I've missed you." Luke muttered pulling her into a hug. Cassidy was full of anger. Who the hell does he think he is? He thinks he can just hug her after breaking her heart?

Cassidy pulled away, and before she could even think, her open hand came in contact with Luke's cheek. "Fuck you." She seethed turning away to run to her car. She had to get out of here. She was wrong, she couldn't do this.

She drove home crying hysterically. What had she done?

[Omfg is that dress white and gold or blue and black? Cause I see blue and black this shit is crazy.

Well besides the dress thing...

Cas and Luke finally saw each other again. Lol but she totally bitch slapped him. Thoughts?

Vote and comment! Bye!]