1

[EDITED]

-----

"Oi, Baji-san. Stop messing around with the cat, he looked so tired of you." Chifuyu scolded Baji who's happily playing with a stray cat that happens to pass by the street. It doesn't even looked like a stray because of its collar.

Both of them are on their way home, as usual, after spending another day in school. 

"Baji-san." Chifuyu once called him again since it seems like he didn't hear him.

"Toshi~" both of them raised their heads when they heard someone. Seconds after, Eichi appeared in front of them. Still wearing her uniform.

Chifuyu silently smiled and looked at his friend who's probably stocked in his place after seeing the girl.

Yamada Eichi, an independent strong image woman who belong to year 3 class 3. A senpai that everyone knows because of her beauty and intellect, addition to it is her being a good president that leads the council. Yet, is very insecure and tired of people. And no one knows that side of her except her family, rather herself.

Eichi was surprised to see both of them on the streets near their house, she cleared her throat and crossed her arms. Baji's squating down holding the cat's arms and looking up on her.

"Oh, it's you.AGAIN." she said to him after seeing him again for the nth today.

Baji immediately smiled and stood up, carrying the cat. "Yes, it's me senpai!" he teasingly said in an annoying tone that pisses off the girl which also made her rolled her eyes. Chifuyu chuckled with the sudden change of his tone, but he immediately stopped himself.

"Can you stop doing that kind of voice? It doesn't suit you." she seriously said and without a warning, she snatched the cat from him. She patted Toshi's head.

"Doing what, senpai?" Baji teased again. He put both of his hands inside his pockets. "This is how I usually talk. There's no need to change it."

"You definitely sound stupid, Baji-san." Chifuyu whispered while looking away. Luckily, Baji didn't heard that but Eichi did. She apparently agreed with him in her mind.

"Is he your cat, senpai? I didn't know a girl like you owns a cat." Baji said. Eichi rolled her eyes again.

"It's my brother's, not mine." she answered, "Then , I should go now. I have nothing to do with you guys." she was about to leave when Baji called her.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just want to see if you'll look my way if I called your name." he smiled after. Telling himself how beautiful the girl in front is. I swear, you'll be mine soon.

"Of course I would. Anyone would look if you call them, dumbass." Eichi seriously said and finally took her leave. Seeing that handsome irritating kouhai, just makes her blood boil for some apparent reason.

"She's still cold, no?" Chifuyu said when Eichi was out of sight. Baji turned around and smirked at him.

"Yeah. At least she's cute."

Chifuyu smiled. He's happy that he's only the one who got to see this side of his friend. Baji is known as a strong willed-person in Toman that everyone knows, but once it's just the two of them, he's sometimes a softie that no one expected just like today. Usually it happens if Eichi is involved to the topic.

-

"Where'd you find him? Is it nearby? What took you so long?" Once Eichi returned to their home, her brother asked her those questions that immediately irritates her.

"Will you stop asking too many questions? If you're the one who ran after him then you would know."

It's not like she's always irritated like this, it just happened that the council is facing a lot of problems today and her seeing that kohai again.

She entered her room and changed her clothes. Afterwards, she immediately began doing her school works before her mom called her for dinner. Once dinner was done, she was asked to buy some milk for the cat.

"Argh! Why the hell I'm buying that cat's milk? I'm not even his owner for god sake!" she mumbled as she walked down the street wearing her hoodie and pajamas. Changing clothes would make more laundry.

She entered the convenient store and walked to the milk section only to find another of her kouhais standing there. Eichi sighed.

Go get the milk and don't bother to look at them or else they would know its you and eventually they would talk to you that takes a lot of time. She told herself.

Thankfully, she's wearing the hood of her hoodie but unfortunately one of them still recognized her.

"Yamada-senpai!" Tachibana Hinata called her. She closed her eyes telling herself how poor and stupid the idea she thought that kind of disguise that obviously Tachibana would definitely still recognize her.

She had no other choice but to pull down her hood and forced a smile towards her...or them. Tachibana's not alone, she's with Emma. The beautiful blonde Emma.

"Good evening." she coolly said, composing herself and presenting the senpai face that everyone in school knows. Man, keeping this poise sure is hard.

"Oh, good evening senpai! Whose milk is it for?" Emma asked politely.

"The cat my brother owns." she said. The two girls nodded, she excused herself saying she have other things to do and that she need to leave as soon as possible.

"Geez, people tires me." she mumbled after she left the store, holding the plastic bag containing the milk.

Actually, she can't really believe how she won the election. She was just being forced to run for it, honestly, she didn't have any idea that she was one of the candidates. I know someone lists my name there, and whoever he is I will punch him for all the stress and anxiety that this shitty position brought to me.

"I'm back," she announced when she entered their house.

"She's back!" her brows furrowed when her mom shouted in excitement, and because of that she immediately sensed that they have a visitor. Who the hell is here? She removed her shoes fast and wear the indoor slippers before walking inside.

"Yo! Senpai!"

An annoying long haired dude with stubborn brows and handsome face who wears a jogger pants and hoodie, sitting in their couch, welcomed her.

"Why the hell are you here?!" she surprisingly said.

Baji's inside of their house. Talking to her mom like the two of them are close enough and watching news with her Dad. How the hell... What's happening here?!

------

:)