16

[EDITED]

-----

"If I pass the exam, I'll get a reward from you. But if not then let's cut ties."

Baji hold her hand then squeezed it. He didn't brought his bike again so they're gonna ride the train.

Her brows furrowed. "I didn't even agreed yet. You're deciding on your own, again." She said then rolled her eyes. What kind of condition is that?

They've been walking for quite a few minutes now and it's not like they got far from their school. Actually, some students are also walking alongside with them, obviously the station is also their destination. And it's not like she doesn't want to be public about their relationship, after what happened in the cafeteria earlier, she realized that being denial again would not make a difference.

Since Baji did that unexpectedly, she might as well go with the flow.

"I'm actually proposing a deal senpai!" He suddenly whined like a child throwing a tantrum.

"And so?" she raised a brow, "What am I gonna do? Accept your proposal then give you what you want?" What if he didn't pass?

Eichi grew up from a family where if you want something, you must work hard to earn it. Give in all your effort to receive more than what you asked for. And so, she wanted Baji to learn that also. That even they're dating, wanting for something must earn through efforts.

"Ahh... Senpai you're so stingy!" he then clung to her arm to swing it. Slightly annoying for her.

"Baji! Enough with that, you're not a child, geez." she scolded him then pulled her arms from him. "Look, It's not like I don't want to help you, but I also have my own studies. And with my skills, teaching a person is out of my shell. I don't do that."

Honestly, she's just worried about herself that she might teach him the wrong information for a subject that might lead to him failing or knowing herself, she can't speak too long in front of someone. She can't imagine herself acting like a teacher especially in front of him.

Baji walked towards her then drop his head to her left shoulder.

"Then, What should I do?" Baji asked sadly. "I know I'm not a good student but seeing you teaching me, makes me want to try to be one. You inspire me, senpai. Always " he added.

Eichi felt very guilty because of that. Thinking she inspires Baji is very absurd for her. What so special about me?

She sighed and patted his head. There's nothing wrong if she try right? Like, it's Baji. Her Baji. It's not someone stranger for her.

"I'm sorry If I said that... It's just that this is my first time being asked for such a thing..."she said.

"It's okay, senpai. I can just ask Chifuyu—"

"That's not necessary. I'll do it."

-

They decided to start their tutoring session after class ended for the next day and remaining days before the exam day. They agreed to do it at Baji's house since he said it would be nice if she can go there for the first time and might as well meet his mom.

"You don't have to be nervous, Eichi-san. I should be thankful that you're looking after my Keisuke." his mom said after they met her front door.

She was not prepared so she was tensed up the minute their eyes met. They got the same brows! No wonder she was tensed up.

" R-right... "she nervously said and let out a very awkward laugh.

Baji stood up after taking off his shoes and put his hand on her shoulder." Mom, she's my girlfriend after all. She must take care of me instead of other guys, right senpai? "