10

[EDITED]

-----

"Around the school ground, there are 16 blue flags that's hidden in the deepest part of the school grounds. All you need to do is find 4 of the flags within 60 minutes with your partner. The fastest duo that could bring us the four flag will be announced as the winner. Simple as that. Then the prize will be.... A SUNDAY DATE WITH OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT YAMADA-SAN! "

What in the world...

Eichi began to panic as no one told her about this. They didn't discuss something like this and no one asked for her permission first before it was announced.

Baji... That's the first word that popped in to her head. She need to talk to him to participate for their year level and be the winner. She can't have a Sunday date with anyone, it's alright if it's Baji. But other people? She would never. It has to be him.

"Pres! Come up here!" Aya called her, inviting her to be onstage. She can't do anything, not even reject her offer and take advantage of being the President of SC. In short, she doesn't want to be a kill joy in front of this crowd.

Shaking and sweating, she come up on stage. Fidgeting her fingers beside and impulsively searching Baji using her eyes while maintaining a calm and cool senpai poise.

"Alright! Participants please come up here!" Aya continued to host the activity and Eichi is slowly losing hope of finding Baji on the crowd. It's too dark, he's too far or maybe he's not here either.

"Aya," she pursed her lips, "Can I make a request?" Aya turned to her and lowered the mic so no one in the crowd could hear what they were talking about.

"Yeah! What's is it? Do you want to change some rules or nah?"

"Actually, can I request someone from the second years to be the representative? If it not against the rules." she nervously asked. Actually, she'll be fine if Baji will join the game. At least she knows that once he join, there's a huge possibility that he can win especially the prize is her.

It's not like she not taking privilege of being Baji's type, but it somehow like it. I need to do this or else I would be dead by Sunday!

Aya squinted her eyes and gave her a smirked, she's sensing that something is being fishy around their SC president and the oh-so-called guy.

"Hmm... If they argeed, why not. What's his name by the way so I can announce?" Aya asked.

"It's Baji Keisuke, from class 3"she answered. Yup. I already said it. Now, all I have to worry is him winning the game.

"Ohh... I see. Now I know why there's something fishy about you guys." she played her brows before turning again to the crowd, "Okay! Second years listen up!"

"Someone requested that Baji Keisuke from class 3 should be one of the representatives of  your year. Is that okay?!" still full of energy, the students from second year agreed which made Eichi, somehow less nervous.

Baji's name was paged and now they are waiting for him to arrived up stage. But minutes passed there's still no sign of him. If they wait way more longer they'll be behind the schedule.

"Yama-chan, Are you sure he's present today?" Aya asked also worried about being behind the schedule. Eichi pursed her lips and crossed her fingers.

"Yeah. He's with me earlier."

Aya nodded and called Baji's name once again. Eichi began to feel nervous again. What if he already left the school? What if something happened?