15

[EDITED]

-----

"Hey, Baji-san. Exams are coming, you up for group study?"

Baji raised his brows and laughed with what Chifuyu asked all of the sudden. Their adviser just announced earlier about details of the upcoming exam before he left, now they're just waiting for their first subject teacher.

"What? Dude no! Who the hell will do group studies? We're not in that league to do so." he said and shook his head. He raised both of his legs and put them on his table, resting like a boss.

"Eh? I thought changed and wanted to become the 'good student with a good grades' like Yama-senpai?" Chifuyu said. Imitating his voice and doing some weird hand gestures that made his brows furrowed.

"I mean, yeah. I wanted to be one but in my own way, dude. Group studies are not my thing." he answered then crossed his arms.

Chifuyu got confused. He thought that his friend would be up for the idea especially he's planning to invite their senpai and ask her to teach them so that Baji would never back out but if he's acting like this then it will also be fine studying alone, the only problem is how can he teach himself when he's not also good at studying?

"Then, what is this your own thing about?" he asked Baji.

Baji gave his friend a meaningful smile. He sighed getting what he mean to say. Geez, I guess I'll ask someone instead to help me. He thought and also thought that being a dumbass really is a pain especially when it comes to academics.

Their teacher came inside the room, holding his things that's why each students came back to their respective seats and behaved. But not Baji. He didn't moved an inch and just looked at their teacher who's also looking at him.

"What a surprise to see you here, Mr. Baji."full of sarcasm he said.

"Don't you like it? I mean I could have sleep somewhere instead of attending your class." Baji said and wiggled his brows. Their teacher didn't get mad, truthfully, he's used in the attitude of his student.

"It's been a week since then. Continue then you'll be able to pass this year."

This teacher of them is also his teacher last year. Repeating a year is such a pain specially he's seeing the same face of his teachers. The feeling is mutual from his teachers point of view.

"That's what I'm planning to do."

"Sir! I'm sorry for his attitude, he's just in love" Chifuyu raised his hand then butt in the conversation which made all of them inside the room, except the two of them, surprised.

"Oh, that's a surprise. May I know who is it?" the teacher asked. Chifuyu was about to say a word when suddenly their front door harshly opened.

All eyes are on the person who opened the door. Eichi.

-

"Oh, isn't this President Yamada-san?" The teacher asked her once she suddenly opened the door.

Her eyes widened in surprise because of what she just did. She was happened to be passing by the hallway because she has an errand to do when she suddenly heard Baji's voice with Chifuyu's, talking about Baji being in love.

They haven't talk about going public of them dating. Like they've been busy hanging out and such that they didn't have the time to discuss it.

She's not even aware that she actually opened the door by mistake.

"G-Good morning, sir...I'm just doing some rounds for the... The monthly cleanliness section... Sir." She started stuttering when she accidentally looked at Baji who's giving her weird stares that made her uncomfortable. I'm speaking to a teacher! Can't he see that?!