13

[EDITED]

-----

"I guess having the same feelings actually make us dating already, right? "

It keeps repeating from his head over and over ever since that day. Day and night, he can still hear her voice saying that in front of him, her expression and her feelings. Baji can't believe this is actually happening to him, it's like an another dream come true.

He can't stop himself from smiling every time he remembers her. Even now...

"BAJI! WHAT ARE YOU GRINNING AT?!" he got startle when suddenly Draken shouted in front of him. He cleared his throat and heard Chifuyu's small giggle from behind.

"Nothing. Just thinking..." Dude! You're in a middle of Toman's meeting right now! Get a grip of yourself and better think of a good excuse! "Just thinking of beating some delinquent on streets." he answered, hoping that Draken would buy that.

"You'd better be." Draken just said that better walking away. He looked at Mikey who's seating at the stairs, simply laughing at him. He just shook his head and focused on their meeting.

The meeting finished and the only one's whose left are the founding members. Each one of them are already sitting at their own motorbikes except for Pah-chin who's riding with Mitsuya.

"Oi Baji, it seems like something good happened to you. You know that caring is sharing right?" Mikey asked slightly teasing him. He immediately smiled with the thought of Eichi. Instead of sharing, he just shook his head. Denying.

"Yeah right. You're smiling like an idiot before." Draken also said.

"Nah, Just Eichi things." he answered. Holding his bike's meter.

"Sheesh! Thought so!" Mikey said and laugh. Others laughed as well which also followed by some teases.

They talked for about a couple of minutes before Mitsuya got a call from someone. They got quite a bit until he's done.

"Is something up? " Draken asked.

"Mom called. She said that she saw some guys whose wearing the same as us, beating the shit out of a dude on the streets. Probably some idiot members." he answered and started his bike's gas.

"You should beat them up too!" He said when Mitsuya started driving away from them with Pah-chin.

"I ain't gonna do that shit!" Mitsuya replied and they just chuckled.

Mitsuya's a good guy that only beat some guys for a reason. If you did nothing wrong then you're in a safe place with him, but if it is the opposite then pray for your soul. Every kindness, there is an evilness.

-

Early morning, Eichi is still laying on her bed to get some last minute extra sleep before it's time to go to school, then she suddenly felt like someone is staring at her.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is the serious face of Toshiki. Looking at her.

"Why the-!"

"Good morning!" Baji pulled Toshiki away from her and replace his spot with him. Smiling widely at her.

"What are you doing here?!" she exclaimed and immediately covered her face with her blanket. Shy that he's gonna saw her morning face with a little bit of morning stars, dried drools and puffy face, especially her messy hair.

"Oh c'mon, senpai! There's nothing to be shy of! Everyone looks like that in the morning." She heard him said.

"And not everyone looked good in those! Selected people are but not all!" she said back. She heard him chuckled and suddenly her blanket was already snatched from her.