19

[EDITED]

-----

"We've met before." He said.

"Yeah. I remember you congratulated me from winning the election." Eichi said, having memories of how weird Baji came up to her suddenly to greet her.

"I mean.. Even before that." her brows  arched in confusion. Because all she remember is how they met, like she said, the day she won the election. There's no memory from her that they met even before that.

"Really? When did we met?" she asked, all confused.

Baji saw an open space grass field, he held Eichi's hand and pulled her to the grass. He seated there and invited Eichi to seat beside him. Unexpectedly, she sat between his legs and made his arms wrapped around her.

He blushed. Flattered by what she did.

"You like to cuddle, don't you?" he whispered to her.

"If it's you then I guess it's a yes." she replied that made him grin like an idiot. He buried his face on her nape to hide his blush, even though she can't see him.

Is this really happening to me? Sheesh. God really heard my prayers... He thought.

"So how did we met before?" his heart raced and his mood become lighter with the thought of Eichi wanted to know the story. That time that I also told myself that she's the girl I would love  marry when the time comes...

"Remember the time that you accidentally hit your head on the swing because someone pushed you?" he asked. Playing with her hair.

"Hmm..."

Baji suddenly held both of her cheeks, stopping what he's doing with her hair and started searching for the scar somewhere on her face. He pushed aside some of her hair strands to the side and near her temple, is a scar that he is sure that came from that accident

"This. Remember where'd you get this?" he asked, touching the scar.

"Oh this?" she also touched it. "I hit my head... I think it was around kindergarten."Eichi looked back at him. He smiled, luckily she remembers." What about it?"

" Hmm... Let's say, I'm involved when you got this. "

---flashback----

Big brother Saito left me again! I swear, I'm gonna tell this to mom so he'll be punished. Young Eichi thought while walking home alone. Holding her lunch box, mouth pouting.

"Oi! Edward, c' mere!"

Eichi stopped walking when she heard a very loud voice coming from the playground. There's a lot of kids like her but most of them are boys. And it seems like they are all friends.

I wish I have one too...

"Wait a minute! This feels nice!" she looked at the other boy who's using the swing while standing up. Obviously enjoying the ride. He's wearing a black and white stripped shirt and a pair of shorts.

Her eyes widened because of how dangerous the boy is doing. What if he fell from that?! Or he might flew accidentally?!

Young couldn't stand the worry she has for the boy so she decided to run towards him to tell him that it is a dangerous way to ride a swing.

"Hey! That's dangerous!" she said while doing her little run. The Boy looked at her when she started shouting. He looked at his friend, Mikey that shrugged his shoulders at him.

"Get down from there!" she shouted again. The girl is familiar to him, he always see her walking with her mom or her brother together everyday. She's also a neighbor like seven houses apart.