25

[EDITED]

-----

"You're kidding right?"

He doesn't want to believe her. He can't...he don't want to.

"Eichi please. You're kidding right? Tell me please..."Baji kneeled and held her face. But she remained silent and emotionless.

He didn't expect this from her. He can feel how hurt he is right now. His eyes are burning, tears wanted to fall but he hold them back. He didn't want to cry in front of her. He didn't want to until she say the truth...that she's just kidding and fooling around.

"If that's a joke please... Please, Eichi stop it. It's not funny, okay?" Baji once said but still no word from her.

"Is there a problem? If there is we can talk about it, right? We can calmly talk and discuss about it. W-we will fix it alright?" now he wonders what their problem is.

Is it what happened in Valhalla? Is it because he tried to leave her? Or is it because he lied?

Did she finally learnt the truth? But from whom? There's no one popping on his mind who could possibly tell her. Saito wouldn't have told her right?

"Just please... Don't break up with me. I-I can't do that... I don't want to lose you. Not now... Not in other days or years. Not forever.... I know you know that Eichi." or not... I guess.

"I'll.... I will end my life if you broke up with me." Baji suddenly threatened. He's getting sick of how hurt he is right now. He couldn't take it... How much more if Eichi really wanted to break their ties?

"Don't you dare say that, Baji. You're not gonna end your life just because of a mere girl like me."

"Then what do you want me to do, huh? Do you want me to... to agree with you?"

"Yes. It will fix everything—"

"It's not! Eichi please!" he could not stop himself from raising his voice. "There's so many ways to fix our problem... Breaking up will justify that we didn't fixed it at all. W-we could try. I swear it'll gonna work... I promise you."

He looked so desperate but that's what he wanted. He wanted to live his life with her... He already planned that future with her while he's in juvie. Its a shame if that's not gonna happen.

And after all... He really love her. To the fullest. He can't see himself loving another girl except her.

"Please Eichi. Breaking up is not gonna fix everything believe me." he said but she didn't answered, slowly destroying his sanity. He couldn't take this but as much as he can, he's still holding to his consciousness before darkness take over." Senpai please... Say something. I'm hurting... "

"And me?" she finally let a word. She detached his hands from her face. "And Me? What do you think? That I'm not hurting after all you have been through?"

"What? Do you think I'm too heartless to not feel your pain?"

He got confused. "What are you saying? Are you saying that it's my fault?"

"Isn't it?" her tone suddenly changed.

"I already know about Toman. Their wrong doings and such that's not a good influence for you." alright, someone really told her everything.

" And I asked Mikey to kick you out of Toman." Baji's tears stopped the moment she said that.

" You what?"

"I asked him that because I'm worried about you. But he said he can't do that as the decision is on you. I know it hurts leaving your friends but please.... Look over yourself this time. Being a delinquent is not good for you."