2

[EDITED]

-----

"Well, you left me in your room right? You're mom saw me there and then invited me to hang out with them here."

Eichi is confused with the excuse Baji made. Me? I left him in my room? Since when? And what? Mom saw him there? Which means he's really there in the first place?!

" You didn't said that you brought a friend. Why didn't you introduce him to us, huh? Eichi." Her mom looked angry and disappointed while pointing the spatula she holds at her.

Disappointed? In what? That I didn't introduced Baji to them or that she found a guy inside my room?

She's definitely lost in the conversation. Eichi don't have any idea that she wasn't able to speak to defend herself. 

"You should at least welcomed him using the front door and not in your window." My window?

"Wait...Mom I didn't know he's in there! I swear when I left to buy the milk there was no one in my room! He... He's lying!" she defended.

Eichi's mom's brows furrowed because of her action. Shouting over a lie is not the right action to do so, she believe.

"Eichi! Stop it, I already saw Kei-san inside your room there's no need to be defensive." Her mom insisted. She glared at Baji who just shrugged his shoulders and smiled at her. "And it seems like you sneek him inside your room. I... rather WE didn't even saw you welcomed Kei-san using the door." her mom added with a warning tone.

It's because he is never been invited to come here in the first place!

"Mom, he's obviously lying! Believe me!" she insisted and glared at Baji.

"Look here, young lady."her mom snapped her fingers to caught her attention. "Whether he is lying or not, it's not right to leave him alone in your room and not introducing him to us. If I didn't go to there, who knows what the both of you will do without us having a knowledge that you have someone in there."

Baji whistled, enjoying what her senpai's mother is imagining what would be the two of them will do if he is not caught. Right, right...still waiting for that moment to happen. He thought.

" What are you grinning at?!"Eichi noticed him, he chuckled and didn't answer. he might get hit for it if he said a word.

" Here, Kei-san. Bring this home and share it with your mother."  her brows raised when her mom gave a paper bag to him." It's my form of apology because of this young lady here. "her mom glared at her like it is her own fault when honestly she doesn't have any idea how the hell did Baji was in her room while she was gone.

"Thank you so much, Auntie! I'll share it with my mom!" Kei-san? Auntie ? tsk. Acting all humble when most of the time you're just annoying me to the point that I  would like to kill you!

"Hey Eichi! Drop Kei-san to the station, don't be so rude to him." her mom told her. So now I'm the rude one here?!

"What?! Why would I-"

"Drop him or no bento tomorrow?" Eichi sighed in defeat as her mom use her ultimate weapon against her. Oh, please. Not the bento for damn sake.

"Take care of me, Ei-chan!" he is obviously teasing her that really irritates her. Just one little push and Eichi would definitely punch him.

She put the plastic bag on the table along side with the change of money and walked to the door while stomping with Baji following behind her.

He found it cute since this Eichi in front of him does not exist inside their school. Lucky me, I guess.

The moment they left the house, she faced Baji." Why the hell are you in my room? Huh?"

"Well, I was waiting for you to come back." he said, raising both of his hands and put it on his nape. He remained like that while they were walking.

"That's not what I mean!" she groaned then stopped walking, "How the hell did you get in there? Did you sneak in our house like a robber?!"

"No. I climbed all through your window. Sadly, all found are scattered books in there. It's a shame though, we could have done what auntie imagined."

Eichi smacked his stomach but he just chuckled because it feels too light like he is punched by a child. Eichi continued to punch him but he's just laughing it off. Lowkey enjoying what she's doing to him.

Climbing her room's window is not a bad idea at all. I should thank Pah for this idea.

"Stop messing with me! Or else-"

"Or else what?" Baji's voice deepens and catched one of her punches, holding her right knuckle with his right hand that covers her whole knuckle because of how big it is compared to hers.

Eichi felt a chill in her spine and sending hot blood to her face. Wait... Am I blushing?!

"Or else what, Eichi?" Baji repeated, dropping the honorifics and slowly closing their distance and looking straight at her eyes. She change gaze to avoid it and pulled her hand.

"Never mind." she said and turned around. "Which station?" she asked, hiding her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie.

"Actually, there's no need for you to drop me there. I brought my bike and it's parked in front of your house." she immediately turned around again when she heard that.

"You brought your bike and you didn't even said anything?!" this guy is definitely messing with me! It pisses me off!

"You didn't asked and I thought you saw it when you came home."

This fucker!

She glared at him and turned her back to return to their house. Not minding Baji who's calling her.

When they reach the house, she was about to open the door but Baji pulled her wrist making her to accidentally, or intentionally for Baji, to hit his chest.

"So now you want a hug?" he asked and smirked, her brows furrowed because of some weird shits her kouhai  said. "Well, well. Don't worry, I'll give you one." he added and immediately hugged her tightly that she wasn't able to push herself out.

With that masculine body of his, she accepted the fact that no matter how hard she push, Baji will always pull her back. He smells nice though.

Finally, Baji stopped hugging her. He broke the hug and smiled at her. "You like some hugs, don't you?"

"What?" it's not like I hate it, but maybe.... I don't know.

"I'll give you more in some other time." he said while smiling.

" There's no other time."Eichi stated. Quietly questioning herself why did this happened.

"We'll see about that."

With that, Baji rode his bike and before leaving he winked at her and smirked.

We'll see about that? In your dreams, Baji Keisuke.

------

:)