Last Night - Zhongli (Genshin Impact)

A/N: So, I know that TECHNICALLY Genshin Impact isn't an anime, but close enough, and I had to include all of our favourite Geo daddy into this book.

This is a long one so grab your snacks, lean back and relax.

I hope you enjoy~ <3

(UHM so I was just looking for some Zhongli art to add onto the chapter as I usually do. And if you want to see something that'll literally make you ascend into heaven and descend into hell, I added it at the very end. You're welcome)

***********************************************

"Venti!" My arms wrapped around the ever so slightly taller figure, his wrapped around just as quickly.

"Y/n!! I'm so happy to see you! How has your time been in Liyue?!" He says once he finally lets go of me.

I have been in the harbour town of Liyue for some time now, maybe over a month but I haven't been keeping track of the days.

"It's been... eventful." I chuckle a little awkwardly, reliving some of the obstacles I've had to jump during my time there.

The gentle chime of the door grabs my attention as soon as the door opens. I turn to look who it is, but before I have the chance to catch a glimpse of their face, the hypnotic - and now familiar - fragrance of the Geo Archon himself slips past me.

He sits on one of the bar stools and turns to face the two of us already present.

"Rex Lapis." Venti says in an unreadable tone, which was very unusual for him.

"Drunken Bard." Zhongli replies, with a bit of a huff, "I see things haven't yet gone completely Chaotic here in Monstadt."

The Anemo Archon giggles, giving him an innocent smile. "Oh please, you'd really expect your dearest friend to throw a place as wonderful as this to waste?"

Zhongli sighs with a hint of a smile, "I suppose I am grateful to have seen you again. It has been quite some time."

I sit in one of the barstools beside the taller of the two gods, and Venti follows.

A man dressed in darker colours finishes polishing a glass, before setting it down and leaning against the bar.

"What'll it b-... Traveller!" His eyes widen momentarily, "Well, what a surprise it is to see you back in Monstadt, to what do I owe the honour?"

"Oh please, Diluc." I roll my eyes, "I found myself with some spare time, so I thought why not drop by."

"Well as always, It's a pleasure to see you." He nods his head in greeting, "What can I get you three?"

"I'll have a bottle of Dandelion wine please and thank you." Venti eyes a specific bottle on display, and looks as though he's trying to seduce it closer.