Mating Season - Hawks (BNHA)

TW⚠️[Breeding][Bite marks][Sort of exibitionistic][Generally pretty animalistic]

A/N: Hey! I know I've been gone for a while please don't hate me 😅, but I thought I'd upload at least something. Also, thank you guys so much for 100k reads on my other book, it means so much.

So, I know it's not spring yet, but I'm so ready for the snow to melt here so why not celebrate spring a bit early??

I hope you enjoy!

(Sidenote, if you wanna see a nsfw picture I drew of Hawks, scroll to the bottom 🤐)

***********************************************

The flow of the shower turned off, and I could vaguely hear the glass door opening then closing.

I sat on the bed, doing some art on my tablet while I waited. After a while, I put it down, losing interest and my wrists were beginning to hurt anyways.

I had been waiting for Keigo to get out of the shower for at least 10 minutes now, but I know how long it takes to properly clean those massive wings, so I gave him grace.

Finally, after what seemed like years, he emerged from the door.

"Took you long eno-" I pause, seeing the mischievous look on his face, "...Keigo..."

I practically brace myself for whatever childish stunt he was about to pull. Knowing him, that could mean anything.

Honestly though, I have to admit he looked good. With the towel wrapped around his waist, threatening to slip off at any moment. Those shimmering abs, and how he dried his hair with a separate towel. All while looking me right in the eye.

If I didn't know any better, I'd be turned on out of my mind.

Suddenly, he runs right up next to me and shakes his wings, absolutely covering me in water.

"KEIGO-" I shriek, trying to shield myself from the bombardment of flying water droplets.

Once he ruffles his feathers and folds his wings against his back, he grins like an idiot. I just sat there with a frustrated pout.

"You're a dick." I look down at myself, then at the bed I was sitting on, "Dude you soaked the sheets!!"

I look back up at him, and he's got an eyebrow cocked. "No. No, don't even." I frown, slapping his stomach, which honestly probably hurt me more than it hurt him.

"Hm, well the way I see it, I've made you wet." He grins, and I groan and kick him away from me.

"Don't be a goddamn pervert." I finally stand, taking a better look at the sheets, "Ugh, come on, help me strip the bed."

"I can help strip you." He sneaks up behind me and lazily wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"Keigo I swear to g-"