Sweet Corruption - Villain Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki (BNHA)

⚠️!!TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️:[Kidnapping] [Captive Reader (lmao literally)] [Blood] [Mild Violence] [Drugged] [Yandere Midoriya Vibes] [Possible small spoilers?] [Corruption] [Manipulation] [Villain AU]

A/N: This is a request from CharmerMaster !

FIRST AND FOREMOST; This is based off of Yagami Yato's "Corrupting you sweetly" audio, and the general plot goes to her! I have added my own little twist (along with the requested twist), so it's not exactly like the original audio.

I suggest listening to the audio, I can't provide links on Wattpad but you can YouTube it!~

Anyways enjoy!~

Anyways enjoy!~

**********************************************

I wake up in a haze, everything was ringing and if my eyes could scream, they would.

My head pounded and as I try to reach up and massage my temples, my arm doesn't move.

Confusion and a slight feeling of queasiness fills my brain once I realize my arms were tied behind my back tightly.

"Well! Good morning Doll!" A voice that sounded a little too cheerful comes from an open doorway in front of me.

I squint my eyes and see a group of three enter the room. It was a very dimly lit room, but I could make out their faces.

Shoto Todoroki, Endeavour's son, one of the top students from graduating class 1-A. He went rogue once he realized the true nature of the hero society, thus he sought out the League of Villains.

Katsuki Bakugou, a man with a hair trigger of a temper. From what I've heard, he joined the 'dark side' because he allegedly just wanted to get stronger.

And lastly, Izuku Midoriya. A boy who lost his mind one day, and went completely berserk. I don't even think he has a reason to be a part of the League other than to simply kill.