"Brat." - Ryomen Sukuna (JJK)

A/N: So I've now watched Jujutsu Kaisen about 3 or 4 times now. (Yes, the entire thing). I honestly just can't get enough it's a bit of a problem. So I thought why not vent my never ending lust for one of the characters by just writing about him?

 So I thought why not vent my never ending lust for one of the characters by just writing about him?

Soooo yeah enjoy lol

...ugh he's so hot help.

**********************************************

Every time I hear the door open, there's a brief surge of adrenaline when I ask myself the question; "Which one will it be?"

"Hey baby!!" A cheerful, nearly childlike voice calls out from the front door. I could tell he stumbled a bit while trying to close the door, and I could also tell his hands were full due to the crinkling sound of a paper grocery bag.

I stand up and spin around to help him unload his arms, but by the time I do, he's already putting the items in their proper places.

"How was your day Yuji?" I ask while walking around the couch and making my way to where he was putting stuff away.

"Ugh, way too long." He grumbles, reaching up and putting some stuff away in the cupboard.

I took this opportunity to hug him from behind, pushing my cheek against his back. He couldn't help but turn his attention to me, laughing lightly.

"Go and sit down babe, I'll join you in a moment." He peels my arms from around him, turns around, and kisses me on the forehead.

I nod and drag myself back to the couch.

As promised, Itadori wasn't far behind. He flopped over the top of the couch, practically becoming a liquid as he rolled onto my lap.

He rested his head on my thigh, and yawned, turning his focus up to my face. My eyes were fixated on the tv, so of course he had to see what was so interesting.

"What is this?" He asks plainly, and I jumped a little bit, not even realizing he was there.

"Ah, its that new season of that anime I've been watching." I explain, shoving a fistful of popcorn into my face, then speaking with a half full mouth, "You've watched this one, right?"

Yuji scoffs, "Babe, of course I've seen it. I'm sort of an anime pro." He pokes an outstretched thumb to his chest, wearing a proud smile.

I can't help but giggle at his childishness, it truly was adorable. Speaking of that, he suddenly sits upright and looks around.

"I'm hungry." And just like that, he's back in the kitchen making himself a cup ramen.

I blink a couple of times, still in shock at how quickly he can move. I suppose I should be used to it by now though, as we've been together for a while now.

"You want one?" He calls out, but interrupts me before I have the chance to reply, "Eh, I'll make you one anyway."

After a while, I heard the water start boiling behind me in the kitchen, as well as him whistling some tune he likely just came up with.