Morning Wood - Gojo Satoru (JJK)

A/N: Been a while! I hope things are all going well for you guys, and I hope they continue to. :)

I've been super busy with my studies and life so I apologize for not uploading. But I thought I'd post one just cause why not.

I hope you all enjoy our lord and saviour Gojo Satoru 🙏

Mwah~

*****************************************

Hazy hues of orange diffused past my heavy eyelids, my brain too foggy to care about the time or any responsibilities the day might hold for me.

The mattress cradled my body delicately and the blankets loosely covered my skin. I was in pure bliss.

That is, until my senses slowly kicked in to allow me to hear my phone vibrating and my alarm going off.

My face scrunches up at the new, uncomfortable sound. No way in hell did I want to move, but I also had no desire to allow the noise to go on any longer than it already has.

It took quite a bit of effort, but I lifted my hand from it's cozy spot to seek out the location of the disturbance, only to knock my phone off the bedside table entirely.

It clacked against the hardwood floor, but I must've hit something right because the alarm had turned off.

I breathed a quiet sigh of relief, thankful I didn't have to leave my happy place quite yet.

Sluggishly, I reach down with the same hand to pull the blankets up over my body more, but I'm met with skin that wasn't mine.

It surprised me so much that I actually lifted my head to look down, and low and behold, there was an arm lazily draped over my waist.

If I hadn't recognized it immediately, I would have screamed and kicked the person off the bed, but the long fingers and porcelain skin told me exactly who the arm belonged to.

Gojo and I have been dating for a while now, but his "job" requires him to be everywhere except for home the majority of the time, so we rarely get the chance to sleep together like this. Even when he was home, it's more often than not that he gets called to do some solo mission somewhere in Japan.

Being the worlds strongest sorcerer meant maintaining any kind of relationship would be difficult to say the least, but we get by.

But today, he said he had handed the students to Nanami, and gave orders to assign them to any mission ranked grade 1 and lower - which were the case most of the time. He told me he had booked today off just to spend with me, and that made me... incredibly happy.

Speaking of, last night was the first full night we've spent together in a really long time, so waking up to his weight next to me in bed felt unreal.

I gently lift his arm up and spin my body around, slowly placing it back down on my lower back while I lay my head on his chest and wrap my leg over his sleeping body.